Threaded View

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Run/Jacksonville Poker Run "30 MAY'

With the current weather forecast it looks like it's going to be GREAT this weekend for a ride. We can meet at Bradford Marine, grab some donuts, coffee, etc... and leave from there @ 9:15(they open @08:30)
    The ride starting in Jacksonville and ending in Vilonia is approx. 139mi., it crosses the AR River twice and is mostly secondary roads, (I know this because my Wife spoke to Brenda with the South Bend Fire/Rescue, who had just completed the route we'll be taking sat.)

The Poker Run benefits go to the AR Fallen Firefighter Memorial fund (the Memorial will be at the Benton stop with photo ops there, so don't forget your camera) begins at the South Bend Fire Sta. #1(Goggle 4414 Hwy 294, Jacksonville, AR & you can get a map) REGISTRATION: 9:00 AM

10:00 AM First Bike Out
    11:00 AM Last Bike Out
    Lunch will be provided at the end of the ride in Vilonia @ the Fire Dept.

Cost: $20, this will include your poker card, T-shirt(for the 1st 200 reg.), door prize ticket, and meal ticket.
    $10 per co-rider, this will include your poker card, door prize ticket, and meal ticket.
    $10 per extra T-shirt
    $5 per extra meal ticket
    If I can answer any of your questions please ask or go to the contacts below.
    For more info contact Brenda 501-247-2846, Hubert Chapman 501-676-6693 or Keith Hillman 501-416-6888
    or e-mail @ southbendpokerrun@yahoo.com

P.S. Please let me know if your going to show so I can let Brenda know how many T-shirts to reserve for us.
    Last edited by D&J's#2; 05-25-2009 at 06:29 PM. Reason: ad. ps