I want to thank everyone that came to the meeting, and also say hello to all that couldn't make it.I would like to welcome Terry,Nancy and Barry to our group. We have come up with a good ryde schedule this year with a little bit of something for everybody. First,I want everyone to keep Brenda Knuckles in their prayers. Brenda is our Betty Boop Lady that we all love and want to let her know we are thinking of her as she battles an illness. We love you Brenda!!!!!!! Hope to see you ryde with us!!!!
Second, Barb and Joy showed up to the meeting with shiny new Spyders !!!! I think that leaves me,Barry and John with ryding the Classics!!
Here is the 2018 schedule..I am excited about this year and I hope you will be too! As always,all ryders are welcome..You don't have to have a Spyder. We all rode 2 wheels at one time.Also, if anyone would like to stop receiving emails from Metro East Il Spyder Ryders,please shoot me an email. This is a schedule only.. Details for each Ryde will come as each ryde gets close. I am not that organized!!!!!

March 24th,2018 St Nicholas Brewing Company in Du Quoin,Il.. .We will meet at Flying J truck stop located at RT 15 and I255 in Belleville,Il at 10:30 AM..Good food and atmosphere.

April 14th,2018 Moonshine Lunch Run ..We will meet at Flying J at Rt 15 in Belleville at 7:00 am and 2nd stop at Flying J on Troy Road at app 7:45 AM.. We need to leave early because they usually stop serving at 12:30. Great hamburgers and more motorcycles than you will ever see outside of Sturgis.

April 29th Blessing of the Bikes at Bald Knob Cross in Alto Pass,Il. We will leave from Hot Shots in O'Fallon,Il at 9 am to beat the crowd and traffic. Another big motorcycle gathering in the Illinois Ozarks.

May 19th tentative ryde to THE ABBEY Restaurant in Arcadia,MO..This may change!

June 9th Spyder Jam in Cuba,MO. They have a web page. It is located at Cowtown Sales in Cuba,Mo. Everyone will probably be on their own to make plans for this. Denise and I are going to be leaving Sat morning for one day.. They have 3 day passes and one day passes that includes shirts and meals. Always a great time.

July 28th Stone Hill Winery,Mo

August 17th to 19th Spyder Rendezvous in Johnson Creek,WI.. Everyone will probably make their own plans to go to this event or not. Always fun and they feed you good!

September 22nd Hardin Il Mel's Riverdock Restaurant with a ryde through Pere Marquette park. Very scenic..I also promise to let Barb sight see this time!.(private joke..lol)

October 6 and 7th Newport Indiana.. ANTIQUE AUTO HILL CLIMB...I am excited about this one.. This is an overnight trip. We will spend the night in Terre Haute Sat night!!

October 20th Giant City State Park for Winner,Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!!.. Hopefully we can get our tour guide Jerry to lead us through some scenic roads and apple pie that day!!..You listening JERRY? !!!!!!!!!!!

That does it for 2018.. Thanks to everybody we have met on this journey called SPYDER RYDING!!