Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    I'd like proof you're actually married and your wife doesn't live in an underground bunker somewhere....
    03-01-2018 02.jpg
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Don't let them get to you when they throw out insults, that just means they have no argument. They can't help it. It could a defect from birth or bad parenting when they were a child. I'm not sure? They base everything on feelings instead of facts and have taught these young kids to do the same.

I'll throw out a few facts for them and watch how they curl up in a fetal position and melt like snowflakes on a warm spring day.

Most of these killings are from people that are aligned with one political party.
    9 out of 10 ghettos in the USA are run by one political party.
    100% of mayors that inform illegals that Ice is coming are from one political party.
    Cities that are now promoting voter fraud are from one political party. (Chicago's new id for illegals)
    California is voted dead last on a recent quality of life survey and is run by one political party.
    The highest tax states are run by one political party.
    Sanctuary cities that protect illegals over citizens are all run by one political party.
    Cities with the highest crime rates are all run by one political party.
    Cities with the highest gun violence are all run by one political party.

GEEZ...... I wonder what could be our country's problem ?
    I'm guessing it is the nazi party since no other political party would hurt it's citizens that much