Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Newflover View Post
    Thanks to everyone here with all of your suggestions on what I should do with my installs. After a brief conversation this morning with the owner, I am happy to report that they are going to install both lights on my new Spyder! He felt that the products from Lamonster were quality items and told his service department to install them.

Now I just have to confine my enthusiasm for about 4 weeks until riding season arrives. By the way, they are saying 3-6 inches for us tonight
    I am very glad to hear the install is going to be done as originally planned.

You might even inform the dealer that Lamonster is one of the original enthusiasts and worked closely with BRP on the development of new products, accessories, and concepts. I believe the F3 has a lot of Lamonster in it. They used to provide him with the latest so that he could "make it his." Many of those concepts have found their way into the product line. I don't know if that is currently happening.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Newflover View Post
    By the way, they are saying 3-6 inches for us tonight
    I'm looking out my window now. UGH!!
    And I still cant get my cover to fit quite right.

On the install issue - I'm no mechanic by any stretch of imagination. Most of the time I can follow enclosed instructions and get it right. Sometimes I end up at the nearby repair shop. I provide them with a lot of laughter. And my money to clean up whatever I screwed up.

Good luck!!

~Sandee~

~Sandee~
    2016 RT-L (Purchased used in February 2018)
    RT Dash Mount (from JT's Spyder Store)
    Kuryakin Trident Highway Pegs
    Hopnel Pouch
    Magic Mirrors
    Spyderpops Foam Handgrips
    Iron Butt #35273
    Girls on Spyders #2779

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I recently traded my 2011 RT Ltd in and I had a ton of Farkles on it. I traded for the new 10 year anniversary edition and plan to begin adding farkles again. The dealership mechanic said to me...."These are all great additions and really look great...BUT...I have to work on the unit and a lot of times the way these things are wired really hampers my ability to get into some tight areas. In the future, bring your add on's to me and I will hook them up so I know where everything connects". I guess you can look at this 2 ways....very nice of them to agree to install items but on the other hand, their labor fee is 2-3 times more than the people who I use to do the work such as the great folks at TricLED or Squared Away.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

on your spyder and I'm glad to hear everything worked out. Dale