Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

another question, trying to figure out if I want just front's or also include the rear. have you done testing on how long battery will last on the rear? don't want to have to take off and charge a lot of times.

is there any pics of them on rear of spyder? or vids? I didn't see any
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage
    Ride safe!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

IM interested in this product but want to wait to hear quality reports before I put in my order.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Woodaddict View Post
    another question, trying to figure out if I want just front's or also include the rear. have you done testing on how long battery will last on the rear? don't want to have to take off and charge a lot of times.

is there any pics of them on rear of spyder? or vids? I didn't see any
    We will have more data on stationary battery life in a couple weeks, we are running tests on a new battery.
    On the rear shot BernardD has a nice shot in his post above. We also have a rear wheel install video here.

Spyder Garage

J-3 months to get my upgraded kit.
    Ride safe!

Spyder Garage

Default No place to enter discount

Quote Originally Posted by GloRyder View Post
    Greetings again SpyderLovers!

We have been away for a while quietly developing our GloRyder Wheel Lights and are back as a proud sponsor of SpyderLovers forum to break the news that we have now completed the design for the world's first generator version Wheel Lights for Spyder Can-Am, Cars, and Slingshot.

We read through a number of posts here and saw the frustration many had with the battery version. To be fair we shared the frustration. In fact the first GloRyder Wheel Lights made in 2004 were a generator version, but the technology was not ready for primetime so the only option was to release the battery version.

What we have now is a much more energy efficient circuit board design for the generator version which allows us to use a smaller generator. In fact the new circuit board actually has 8 LEDs instead of the old 6 LED design. We also were able to incorporate Bluetooth for App control instead of a standalone remote control. You can now operate the wheel lights with your phone. We also isolated and sealed the generator and circuit board inside the housing to avoid water seepage from the mounting screws.

Rather than list all the changes here we have prepared a presentation video for you to look at that goes over some of the key features. We are also taking Pre-Orders for scheduled July Delivery to our warehouse in the USA.

For our previous Spyder Customers we are offering two special discounts till the end of March 2018.

1. Core replacement discount: You can keep the logo caps you own and replace the aluminum core including the new generator circuit boards. Click here for core replacement

2. New set discount: To purchase an entire new setup for Spyder enter the code "spydercust" (without quotation marks) when you checkout. Click here for new set.

Please check out the video below (it has a car on the cover but it is for Spyder as well as it explains the generator operations) and if you have any questions post them here and we will be happy to answer.

All the best from us here at GloRyder

Just got on your site from this link.. didn't see anywhere to enter the discount code

Phil
    Bakersfield
    Last edited by Philrs; 04-15-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Spyder Garage

Default No place for discount code

Quote Originally Posted by GloRyder View Post
    Greetings again SpyderLovers!

We have been away for a while quietly developing our GloRyder Wheel Lights and are back as a proud sponsor of SpyderLovers forum to break the news that we have now completed the design for the world's first generator version Wheel Lights for Spyder Can-Am, Cars, and Slingshot.

We read through a number of posts here and saw the frustration many had with the battery version. To be fair we shared the frustration. In fact the first GloRyder Wheel Lights made in 2004 were a generator version, but the technology was not ready for primetime so the only option was to release the battery version.

What we have now is a much more energy efficient circuit board design for the generator version which allows us to use a smaller generator. In fact the new circuit board actually has 8 LEDs instead of the old 6 LED design. We also were able to incorporate Bluetooth for App control instead of a standalone remote control. You can now operate the wheel lights with your phone. We also isolated and sealed the generator and circuit board inside the housing to avoid water seepage from the mounting screws.

Rather than list all the changes here we have prepared a presentation video for you to look at that goes over some of the key features. We are also taking Pre-Orders for scheduled July Delivery to our warehouse in the USA.

For our previous Spyder Customers we are offering two special discounts till the end of March 2018.

1. Core replacement discount: You can keep the logo caps you own and replace the aluminum core including the new generator circuit boards. Click here for core replacement

2. New set discount: To purchase an entire new setup for Spyder enter the code "spydercust" (without quotation marks) when you checkout. Click here for new set.

Please check out the video below (it has a car on the cover but it is for Spyder as well as it explains the generator operations) and if you have any questions post them here and we will be happy to answer.

All the best from us here at GloRyder

I thought I message this already but I didn't see it in the thread. I went all the way through checkout just short of paying and no place to enter discount code

Phil
    Bakersfield

Spyder Garage

Default Discount code

Went all the way through checkout to just prior to paying. No place to put discount code

Phil
    Bakersfield

Spyder Garage

Default Dammit

First i couldn't find the post now if I delete 1 they all delete

Sorry

Phil

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Philrs View Post
    Went all the way through checkout to just prior to paying. No place to put discount codePhilBakersfield
    the special discount was only good till 3-31, that may be why you find no place to enter it???
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage

Default VOTE

I pre-ordered this new style. for anyone that did order these, I received email about a survey to vote for phone app or remote control. GO VOTE!!!
    I voted for remote, tally was over 90% for remote to control, maybe freeing up phone for other tasks

Spyder Garage

I did the same

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    3 PC Mesh Zippered Lid Net Set - TricLED
    A arm LED's - Safety LED's - TricLED
    Mirror Sequential turn signals
    Glo-riders
    LED rear turn signals and reverse lights
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Spyder Garage

Good news is that they listened to their customer.
    Disapointment is that now I will only get it in October.
    Ride safe!

Spyder Garage

Once again they are coming back with a poll which may lead to further delay.
    I paid for my upgrade more then 1 year ago. Starting to be frustrated now.
    The question is not only “is 5 to 6 hours to charge acceptable”? But what is the autonomy when fully charged.
    Nothing about this on their video.
    Personally, they delay again, I ask for reimbursement.
    Ride safe!

Spyder Garage

Enough is enough.
    This is getting really frustrating after more than a year.
    Refund requested.
    Ride safe!

Spyder Garage

I am done with gloryder and asked for a refund. They have had my money for 1 year and still no product in my hand.

They seriously have lost there way, and are producing a product no one will want.

I explained to them what we need, and they are not listening.

1. We don’t want it to be controlled by the phone that most of us keep in the trunk. OK they got that right after we told them we want the small remote to put in the glove box. It took 60 folks from our community to change their mind ( I started it).

2. They ignored everything else I told them which is;

3. We do not want to have to use a silly remote to turn them on, they should turn on and off automatically when the wheel is turning, this is easy, they could use the generator to tell the electronics to turn on. An option would be there to use the remote to keep them on while the bike is not moving and change colors with the remote.

4. Because they will not listen to #3 above, their flawed design keeps sucking power from the battery to listen to commands from the remote. As such we learned today the battery will be DEAD after the Spyder sits for 5 Days, WTF! How totally convenient to have to take the battery out every 5 days to charge it! I am so looking forward to climbing on my hands an knees to unscrew them, take both batteries out and charge them!

5. Oh! And so much for the the generator charging the battery. It takes 6 hours for the generator to charge the battery. So much for taking a short night ride. Designed properly, the generator could easily keep up with the power used by those tiny LED’s.

6. And in their latest video if you drive over 55 MPH the whole entire assembly starts rotating inside and the generator stops charging.

7. Who wants a product that you have to worry about every time you use your Spyder? For instance... Is the battery charged? Has it been over 5 days? Better check my gloryder log to make sure I drove over 5 hours to charge the battery! And I have to make sure I am driving 55 MPH or the battery won’t charge. And if I drive over 55 the generator will not charge because of improper design.

8. The gloryder should just work without human intervention from us.

Here is their latest video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvJlx6Gq2lQ

Make sure you watch the other earlier videos to verify the facts I posted above.
    2015 RTL , Red

Spyder Garage

Well ....
    They have a good product and I think that they are aiming are getting the top of the notch product.
    HOWEVER, I do agree that after one year, the product is still not there despite the fact that we paid and, this is really frustrating.

This being said, I asked for refund and got it within few days.
    Very professional.
    Ride safe!

Spyder Garage

Well I, for one, and sticking with it. really, as far as farkles go, it isn't that much money. And it's not like there is another version out there to replace it......

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    Glo-riders
    Front Grills
    Third Brake light
    Larson Scanner
    Light Up - Sue Hopper

Spyder Garage

https://youtu.be/cvJlx6Gq2lQ
    ANOTHER VIDEO. ANOTHER POLL. NO RELEASE DATE.

Spyder Garage

this is 3 weeks old

2017 RT-S

Bump Skid - Spyderpops
    Wrap - Wrapmyspyder
    swaybar - Bajaron
    Sena 20D & SM10
    Glo-riders