Thread: ar-15

Hybrid View

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    ..And even Pete and I have forged a truce; and even a bit of friendship and respect along the way!

If WE can do it: anybody can!
    He knows this.....Pete is an acquired taste! Once you get to know him, he is a really great guy! A bit of a s#*t disturber, but again he stimulates conversation! I really got to know him, and really like him and what he stands for, at the Nor-Cal Spyder Rally. He is truly good people! ( are you blushing yet Pete ). So Bob, this September, pack up the toy hauler, and you and the Missus travel cross country and Join Pete and I at the Nor-Cal Spyder Rally! We will both buy you a beer! And dinner! Right Pete?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

September: That's the ONE Month that I barely have a spare five minutes in...
    The First weekend is our kid's birthday (The Missus takes this crap seriously!)
    The Second weekend is our hunting club picnic: it's the first year without my Dad being here for it...
    The Third weekend is a Youth Field Day here in Town: we expose the kids to a lot of hunting and fishing info.
    The Fourth weekend is an antique tractor and classic car show in Town: the Missus works at that one, and I like to look at the machinery!
    And the last one is my Birthday...

Help...
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I still think we should start by holding criminals/murders/rapists accountable.. they are assigned a lawyer & show up in court dressed in a suit, clean shaven .. made to look like a top notch law abiding citizen... if they are unfortunate to get charged for the crime they did.. our penal system puts the in jail for 20+ years before any real consequences are carried out.........heck, if they guilty of murder... hang them within a month... why should tax payers be burdened with supporting these rejects of humanity for 20 years ???? ... do you really think these kind of people will change/rehabilitate ???
    Until the U.S. changes the punishment for heinous crimes.. NOTHING WILL CHANGE.. one does not need a gun to commit murder.. they can resort to knives, vehicles, bombs or crashing air planes... wake up folks... GUNS DO NOT KILL PEOPLE.. they don't go out shooting anyone... PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE..