Hybrid View

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

The left panel with CanAm and Rotax on it just pulls off. There are no screws or bolts holding it on. You will find the ecu behind it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kngfsh27 View Post
    The left panel with CanAm and Rotax on it just pulls off. There are no screws or bolts holding it on. You will find the ecu behind it.
    Thanks, that's what I thought and wanted to hear, I just dn want to break anything and I've heard the mirror can be tricky.

Any idea what the rev limit is, I'm going to have it flashed and that's one of the questions. Thanks, Mike

Spyder Garage

When you remove the L side panel look at the small plastic clip on the backside of the top of the panel. When you reinstall the panel be absolutely certain you get it snapped into place on the front body panel. If you don't get snapped in place you can lose the whole side panel at a cost of about $230.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JayBros View Post
    When you remove the L side panel look at the small plastic clip on the backside of the top of the panel. When you reinstall the panel be absolutely certain you get it snapped into place on the front body panel. If you don't get snapped in place you can lose the whole side panel at a cost of about $230.
    Thanks for the tip. Mike