Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Who is going to Spyderfest 2018

We are leaving May 1, trailering both spyders and staying at the Best Western 4445 W Chestnut exp., Springfield Rooms are 98.50 for week days and 102.84 on week ends 417-799-2200 Anyone else going?

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

Two more years and counting here. We will be a couple hours away.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder fest 2018

Ok I am new where is spyder fest 2018?

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 18

I'm going , Me and four friends have booked a suite at Best Western Coach House from 5/1 to 5/6 .......see you there ............Mike

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=Frozen Joe;1333973]Ok I am new where is spyderfest 2018----- type in spyderfest 2018 an you can find out from there. long story short it's the biggest gathering on sryder in the U.S. it is located in Springfield ,MO Hope this answer your question. johnnyg

corbin Lamont cut seat with back rest, graphic gator,Chrome grips, trailer hitch,buttler mug, two brothers exhaust, painted center fender strips. center brake light, Led lights, tricLed fender lights

Spyder Garage

We are going can’t wait

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg View Post
    We are leaving May 1, trailering both spyders and staying at the Best Western 4445 W Chestnut exp., Springfield Rooms are 98.50 for week days and 102.84 on week ends 417-799-2200 Anyone else going?
    I am going from Fargo ND

Spyder Garage

Default Spyderfest 2018

2 more Spyders from Wichita heading out on the 3rd. Staying at same hotel. BW. We are leaving the wives at home so we are definitely gonna have a good time. I'm gonna have a Farkling good time cuz the misses won't be there to say "U don't need that" LOL.

Spyder Garage

Default What?????

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Two more years and counting here. We will be a couple hours away.
    2 hours away.....I think there is a story here. Tell more. Wow now that is SWEEEEEET.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Spyder Garage

Default Abolutely. For Sure

Can't Wait....this is going to be the BIGGEST, Baddest, GREATEST Spyderfest. Pitbull and MoGang are pulling out all stops and going for the GOLD in Rally History.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Ok, fine I guess i will go.
    in 2016 I paid and had a room, got a pinched nerve in neck, could not move my left arm.
    In 2017 I paid had a room and travel wingman, death in family, had to cancel, but the way the weather turned out, I was happy I did not go.
    in 2018, the third time is a charm, going out with friends, staying with friends I met at Maggie Valley event and going to Spyder on!

Will be staying at the BW Coachhouse. I Ave heard they have a decent BBQ place in Springfield, just kidding! That town is loaded.
    Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan12 View Post
    2 more Spyders from Wichita heading out on the 3rd. Staying at same hotel. BW. We are leaving the wives at home so we are definitely gonna have a good time. I'm gonna have a Farkling good time cuz the misses won't be there to say "U don't need that" LOL.
    Gonna wear the numbers right off that shiny new CC!!!💳
    2011 RT limited , BajaRon plugs and custom wires Pearl white

Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERFEST 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    Ok, fine I guess i will go.
    in 2016 I paid and had a room, got a pinched nerve in neck, could not move my left arm.
    In 2017 I paid had a room and travel wingman, death in family, had to cancel, but the way the weather turned out, I was happy I did not go.
    in 2018, the third time is a charm, going out with friends, staying with friends I met at Maggie Valley event and going to Spyder on!

Will be staying at the BW Coachhouse. I Ave heard they have a decent BBQ place in Springfield, just kidding! That town is loaded.
    Joe
    " The Rib Crib " I've been there so many times they have a picture of me on the wall ............we will be going there ...... Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    2 hours away.....I think there is a story here. Tell more. Wow now that is SWEEEEEET.
    PM sent.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    " The Rib Crib " I've been there so many times they have a picture of me on the wall ............we will be going there ...... Mike
    I challenge Mike (and Buckeye Bleu as well as others ) to try Smokin' Bob's BBQ to compare to the Rib Crib. I'm thinking Smokin' Bob's has been catering some of the past Spyderfest BBQ meals. We ate at their little restaurant at 3309 E Sunshine St E and it was fantastic.
    Safe Rides,
    David and Sharon Goebel
    Both Retired USAF Veterans
    2018 Anniversary Edition RT Limited
    Baja Ron ultimate swaybar. Vredestein tires, Baja Ron Front Shock Pre-load adjusters, Pedal Box, See my Spyder Garage
    IBA 70020

Spyder Garage

Nothing wrong with SpyderFest. For us, its just that we have been there and done that. We cannot make every event around the country so are going to some different ones this year and a big adventure planned late August.

I have heard much the same from many folks. They are just moving on to do some of the other events. There are a large number.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

I'm not from Florida, but from Texas. When I visited in Florida a few years ago, you and your wife were kind enough to take me on a ride through a beautiful road . An experience I'll never forget!

Looking forward to seeing y'all again at Spyderfest and will be looking for your Spyders.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    I'm not from Florida, but from Texas. When I visited in Florida a few years ago, you and your wife were kind enough to take me on a ride through a beautiful road . An experience I'll never forget!

Looking forward to seeing y'all again at Spyderfest and will be looking for your Spyders.
    SAM_4904.jpgvaction to WVa and VA Oct. 2016 001.jpgYazz we have traded up in spyders so look for Two red F3's with the back trunks. Our Florida tags will have His F3 and Her F3 on them. Looking forward to meet up with you again

Spyder Garage

Default BBQ

Quote Originally Posted by DGoebel View Post
    I challenge Mike (and Buckeye Bleu as well as others ) to try Smokin' Bob's BBQ to compare to the Rib Crib. I'm thinking Smokin' Bob's has been catering some of the past Spyderfest BBQ meals. We ate at their little restaurant at 3309 E Sunshine St E and it was fantastic.
    I've tried a few different places ( I think there are 20+ in Springfield ) but I really like the Rib Crib ....... But I think the guys will try that place too .....On your recommendation .... Mike

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder Fest....First One

We are leaving Strongsville, Ohio on Monday the 1st of May. Driving as far as we can make it. Staying over night where ever, Monday night. Arriving Tuesday at Best Western Coach House staying for three nights then heading back. It's about an 11.5 hour trip, too long for me and the wife to sit on the Spyder at one shot.

First Spyder Fest for us. Looking forward to going. See you all there.

Chris
    One of the FIRST to own a Spyder 2008 No.2817 Premier Edition Spyder GS. I knew a good thing when I saw it!!

2016 F3-T, LED Headlights, Frnt. & Bck. Side Marker Lights, Back Frnt. Fender Lights, Trailer Hitch. Floor Boards Frnt. and Bck. Third Brake light. Cannonball seats. F4 24" windshileld. ( CAT Delete Pipe (muffler bck. on) ) 2003 Valkyrie

Spyder Garage

Cool I'm Going

My first spyderfeast, I will be traveling with my sisters , leaving Columbus, Ohio on May 2.

Spyder Garage

Wife and I plan to leave Indianapolis, IN on the 3rd and arrive out there on the 4th. Hoping to stay till Sunday then start back. I'll be on a 2012 Victory Ness Vision and she'll be on a 2011 Spyder RT. Can't wait!
    -----
    Joshua
    2012 Victory Vision
    2016 Spyder F3S
    2019 Spyder RT Limited
    2016 F3S , Triple Black

Spyder Garage

Default Camping at SpyderFest?

I'm new to Spyder Land. Have a BMW and attended many of their rallies where most people camped. Is there any designated camping area for the Fest?

Thanks

Mary

Spyder Garage

Default camping

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaMary View Post
    I'm new to Spyder Land. Have a BMW and attended many of their rallies where most people camped. Is there any designated camping area for the Fest?

Thanks

Mary
    ....... I'm not, however when I was Google mapping Bolivar Mo. ( where Pitbull has the new complex ) I found two Camping / RV places that are right near Pitbull ......... Mike

Spyder Garage

Mike I just found a photo--is that Bob Dennam?
    Horse wife.jpg
    2015 F3's , two 12 volt power outlets Orange & Black