Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Spyder Garage

Default Message to AY4B Greenville TX about GPX file

Quote Originally Posted by AY4B View Post
    Is there any GPX file download for the rydes this year? I see there are a lot of rydes to choose from since the last time I came , 2 years ago.
    http://www.spydersinthehills.com/
    2018 Rally Ryde Map Books should be completed and printed by late Sept. AY4B from Greenville TX. If you are registered for the rally, and want to help us get the GPX files on our rally website we can mail you a copy of the 2018 Rally Ryde Map book early October. We can't mail out the Map books to everyone in advance, but like we said if you want to help our webmaster get the maps on our rally website, we will get the Map book out to you (AY4B). These may be helpful to others attending the rally. The Rally Ryde Map books are ONLY available for those pre-registered for the rally. This rally is hosted by your Spyder friends. A LOT of work (some fun) and expense goes into making these one of a kind map books for our rally. These are favorite Hill Country Rydes of your local Spyder friends. The Rally Ryde Map book has google maps, GPS waypoints, QR code to scan and written out directions to make it easier for anyone to take our rydes alone or in your own small groups. If (AY4B from Greenville TX) want the Rally Ryde Map Book in advance to help our rally webmaster, email us your name and address and we will mail you the book. EMAIL spydersinthehills@gmail.com Hopes this helps. FYI-this rally is hosted by your Spyder friends. There will be no on site registration as we need to let our caterers know ahead of time how many are coming, as well as MANY MORE details. As of 8/19/2018 we have 270 registered for the rally. Looking forward to seeing you at the rally!!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default CASCADE CAVERNS CAVE TOUR

I live about 3/4 or less miles, as the crow flies, from the caverns....take time for a tour, it will be worth your time. I have a large sink hole on my back forty where water drains into the lime stone below my land. I would bet it drains into the caverns.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA
    If you have not been to Luckenbach, your journey is not complete.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default RV and Tent camping at Cascade Caverns

Yes, we have a large tent section:

http://www.cascadecaverns.com/campground/camping-rates/

On Thu, Aug 23, 2018, 10:01 PM George Lewis <scoot62@aol.com> wrote:
    We are having a motorcycle rally Oct. 18-20 in Boerne. Some wish to tent camp. Do you have facilities for tents. If so, send me charges, facilities, etc. Thanks. George

Cascade Caverns is at exit 543 off IH10W. It is about two miles off the interstate on a nice road. It ain't cheap but nice and the cave is worth your trip.

I traded my 2014 RT for a 2017 Mr. White RT-S. I am George Lewis. I live two miles from Boerne, TX. I am 89, retired USAF and Sony Corp. I also have a GW MotorTrike. My email: scoot62@aol.com

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Spyder Garage

Default Rally update Sept. 1st

This is copied from a posting on Facebook page Texas Spyders in the Hills 2018. There will be at least 21 vendors this year. Website will be updated this week with the new additions. Here is the posting:
    SEPT. 1--- SO FAR--304 registered for the rally. 209 Spyders, 15 -2 wheelers. Registrations keep coming in! We have until the end of September to order rally t-shirts off our website. No rally t-shirts will be available for purchase at the rally. We do not plan to close registrations this year, but there will not be any onsite registrations. You must register online or by mail. It is going to be a fun Spyder Party!!🤠
    www.spydersinthehills.com

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

328 registered as of 9/17/2018.

SAVE THE CHUPACABRA

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmith View Post
    2018 Rally Ryde Map Books should be completed and printed by late Sept. AY4B from Greenville TX. If you are registered for the rally, and want to help us get the GPX files on our rally website we can mail you a copy of the 2018 Rally Ryde Map book early October. We can't mail out the Map books to everyone in advance, but like we said if you want to help our webmaster get the maps on our rally website, we will get the Map book out to you (AY4B). These may be helpful to others attending the rally. The Rally Ryde Map books are ONLY available for those pre-registered for the rally. This rally is hosted by your Spyder friends. A LOT of work (some fun) and expense goes into making these one of a kind map books for our rally. These are favorite Hill Country Rydes of your local Spyder friends. The Rally Ryde Map book has google maps, GPS waypoints, QR code to scan and written out directions to make it easier for anyone to take our rydes alone or in your own small groups. If (AY4B from Greenville TX) want the Rally Ryde Map Book in advance to help our rally webmaster, email us your name and address and we will mail you the book. EMAIL spydersinthehills@gmail.com Hopes this helps. FYI-this rally is hosted by your Spyder friends. There will be no on site registration as we need to let our caterers know ahead of time how many are coming, as well as MANY MORE details. As of 8/19/2018 we have 270 registered for the rally. Looking forward to seeing you at the rally!!
    I sent you an Email requesting the Rally Ryde Map Books to create the GPX files. Hoping to get that done ASAP. I can not help you get the Files on your site, I can only create the files, and send them back to you and it is up to your webmaster to post them. I will create them on Basecamp. BTW I am registered and our group has over 40 coming to the Rally.
    Thanks
    Bill Jimenez
    Last edited by AY4B; 09-22-2018 at 09:33 PM.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-man View Post
    I will send this year's version to you once finalized. Thanks!
    Thank You!
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Last day to Register. Sept.30th

This is the message posted on the rally Facebook page:

WOW!!!! 9/27/18--- 357 people, 243 Spyders and 17 bikes are registered for the rally. The rally team is excited and looking forward to our Spyder party! We have a history of a BRP Ambassador telling us we were the friendliest rally he had ever attended. We like being Texas friendly.🤠 With that being said, we feel we have pretty much maxed out the number we can host this year. We will be closing registrations after this Sunday Sept.30th so we can get prepared for you. See y'all at the rally!!
    You can still register through Sunday Sept. 30th at www.spydersinthehills.com
    Please share this with anyone you think needs to know about the last day of registration.🤠

Spyder Garage

Default Rally registration totals

Copied from the Texas Spyders in the Hills FB page:

HERE WE COME!! Spyders in the Hills 2018. 376 people--257 Spyders--19 bikes. Registration is closed. NO ONSITE REGISTRATIONS. We have over 100 more people than last year. Remember this Spyder party is hosted by your Spyder friends. We ALL pay our own registration fee. Glitches may happen. Please be kind to us. We are looking forward to a fantastic time together!!!🤠

Spyder Garage

Don't forget to bring your rain gear. Looks to be quite wet according to forecast.

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

I hate to say this but we’re going to pass on this years rally. Just no fun in this crazy wet weather..! Maybe next year 😢
    2016 RT-Ltd
    Bajaron swaybar
    Spyderpops trunk light
    Elka stage 2 front shocks
    Extra longbrake pedal
    brake modulator
    Centramatic wheel balancers on the front and rear.
    Rivco dual flag holder
    Tricled mirror turn signal indicators
    with American and Texas flags
    Lamonster Magic Mirrors
    missing belt guard
    Lambskin seat cover from Smokey mountain sheepskin.com
    Tricled 360 degree led Headlights
    Lamonster led fog lights
    Baker air wings
    2019 Silverado Duramax dually
    2019 Cyclone 4007 toyhauler
    Spyderpops bumpskid w led light
    Rivco brand footrest
    spydermanexhaust.com exhaust
    had my exhaust installed @ Spyder in the hills.

Spyder Garage

Default Spyder on the hills

Nasty, nasty weather forecast for the 3 days rally. Don't mind the cold (love it) but not fun riding in the rain and, Spyder's do not handle very well on wet surfaces. I am waiting to check the forecast on Wednesday. Hopping it'll change, or else I am considering cancelling my trip.

BEWARE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    2018 RT Limited "Blondie"

Spyder Garage

Just talked with "Damage Control". She said were going anyway. Damned be the torpedoes--Full speed ahead. Guess that's why I love her so much.

Leaving at O'dawn: 30 tomorrow morning. Hope to see all our friends there and meet new ones!

Jack
    All my life I wanted to be somebody, now I realize I should have been more specific.
    2019 Specialized E-Bike COMO 2.0
    2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
    2018 Tiffin Phaeton 37BH Motorhome
    2015 BMW R1200R LC
    2014 RTL SE6 Pearl White
    2012 RT-622 trailer viper red
    2014 Look 7x12 motorcycle trailer silver and black
    2011 Polaris Ranger green
    2013 GMC Yukon Denali XL silver oak
    2016 Can Am Maverick

Spyder Garage

Hill Country is always fun, don't let a little rain stop you. 30° is like no rain at all.
    As far as Spyders handling rain, they handle it great. You may need to check your air pressure.

Spyder Garage

Default Getting closer

In Texas! 400 miles to go! See you there!!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default Rain or shine the Rally goes on

The Spyder Sisters are making us t-shirts that we can order say ing"I survived the Texas Spyders in the Hills Rally 2018". We will make the best of this.

Spyder Garage

Looking forward to meeting up with old friends and making new ones!
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Spyder Garage

Sorry to say Thornoli's will not be there this year. We were talked into supporting the Southern Cruisers Riding Club State Rally in Kerrville last weekend and I have to work sometime....

Good luck all with the weather this year.

Blue Flame Spyder F3-S
    2015 F3S , Blue Flame

Spyder Garage

Default Rally on!

LEMONADE out of LEMONS that is how we roll here at the Texas Spyders in the Hills rally. We have a fun Spyder party pad at the pavilion. Warm and dry! Lots of vendors, music, food and the BEST spyder people! Have we mentioned VENDORS?? Time for a little Christmas shopping. Rydes happening today. Come on over!🤠

Spyder Garage

Default Will be there tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by dlsmith View Post
    LEMONADE out of LEMONS that is how we roll here at the Texas Spyders in the Hills rally. We have a fun Spyder party pad at the pavilion. Warm and dry! Lots of vendors, music, food and the BEST spyder people! Have we mentioned VENDORS?? Time for a little Christmas shopping. Rydes happening today. Come on over!🤠
    Looking forward to it. Got to pay for my farkles a couple more hours in the morning...
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    SpyderPops LED Bumpskid, Spyclops II LED, Full View Turn Signals & Belt Guard
    Sena 20S Bluetooth Headsets
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Rugged Geek RG1000 Safety Plus Jump Starter/Air Compressor
    Lamonster RAM mount/Techmount TechGripper
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Hope everyone going gets a break in the weather. Post up some pictures!
    ----
    Joe

2023 F3

Spyder Garage

Default Had a great time

Quote Originally Posted by tibadoe View Post
    Hope everyone going gets a break in the weather. Post up some pictures!
    We did indeed get a break. We rode over from Austin during the afternoon on Friday, and while we got drizzled on here and there, it wasn't too bad. Got there in time to have the SpyderPops team transform our ryde, and then the next day actually brought a couple of glimpses of that strange fiery ball up in the heavens. While the sun didn't last, the rain stayed away, so we had a great day of ryding -- and in my case, Rykering.

You asked for a picture -- here's one of the crew that went up from Boerne to Comfort to greet and accompany the Road Warriors for the remainder of their day's ride. My wife and I are in the foreground, and somewhere back there are Cruzr Joe and Copperman, who I had the pleasure to meet while there.

SitH.jpg

This was our first rally, and we enjoyed it thoroughly. A helmet tip to the entire team who worked so hard to pull it off, and we look forward to joining the Hill Country Spyder Ryders on some weekend rides in the near future.
    Last edited by bhern; 10-21-2018 at 10:14 PM.
    Regards,

Bret

2017 RT-S Orbital Blue
    BajaRon Anti-Sway Bar
    SpyderPops LED Bumpskid, Spyclops II LED, Full View Turn Signals & Belt Guard
    Sena 20S Bluetooth Headsets
    Brake Free Helmet Light
    FOBO Bike for Trike
    Rugged Geek RG1000 Safety Plus Jump Starter/Air Compressor
    Lamonster RAM mount/Techmount TechGripper
    Drink2Go Cup Holders
    UltraGard Half Cover
    2017 RT-S , Orbital Blue

Spyder Garage

Default Where are all of the pics at from this rally ..?

Just wondering if anyone could post up some pics from the rally for all of us that unfortunately couldn’t make it this year.
    Thanks
    2016 RT-Ltd
    Bajaron swaybar
    Spyderpops trunk light
    Extra longbrake pedal
    brake modulator
    Rivco dual flag holder
    Lamonster Magic Mirrors
    missing belt guard
    Lamonster led fog lights
    Baker air wings
    Rivco brand footrest

Spyder Garage

Friday lunch stop at Toucan Jim's Center Point Tx.

1019181235_HDR.jpg1019181234b_HDR.jpg1019181235_HDR.jpg

Spyder in the Hills Saturday BBQ, the parade to BBQ for the Road Warriors had 245 Spyders in it.
    1020181813c_HDR.jpg1020181812_HDR.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you for sharing..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ingramsail View Post
    Friday lunch stop at Toucan Jim's Center Point Tx.

1019181235_HDR.jpg1019181234b_HDR.jpg1019181235_HDR.jpg

Spyder in the Hills Saturday BBQ, the parade to BBQ for the Road Warriors had 245 Spyders in it.
    1020181813c_HDR.jpg1020181812_HDR.jpg
    great pics thanks ...
    2016 RT-Ltd
    Bajaron swaybar
    Spyderpops trunk light
    Extra longbrake pedal
    brake modulator
    Rivco dual flag holder
    Lamonster Magic Mirrors
    missing belt guard
    Lamonster led fog lights
    Baker air wings
    Rivco brand footrest