Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Spyder Garage

Nice restoration build.

Spyder Garage

Wow... I have sooo many questions... My mind is blown at the attention to detail you put into this restoration! I can only imagine the cost had to be pretty extreme! My biggest question was in regards to the gauge cluster (I can NOT figure out how to even access it) but I need to replace mine as well.. I've got most of the body panels off etc, still figuring out how to take the Frunk off and I don't have a jack to take the fender off the wheels so I figured I'd just tape and prep before I paint it. My paint job will not be as fancy as yours but I just wanted a matte black finish. If I had the time, money and resources I'd totally want to strip it down to the frame and go step by step like you! GREAT job btw..

Spyder Garage

How did you fix the brake fluid reservoir from leaking again? Did i miss that?

Spyder Garage

wow Just started a restore of a 2012 rs and now i came across this thread and OMG respect for the job done i will take a example of this ..Great job maybe better than a dealer if you asked them to service it.

Spyder Garage

Referred to this link from another current link...wow what a tremendous job!!
    2012 RTL 14 RTS , Pearl White @ Pearl White