Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default Good Morning All My Wonderful Spyder Peeps

AND what a 39th Birthday it was. Heck if I had known how much fun it was to turn 39 I would have done it a few years back!! It was an awesome day of wonderful wishes, parties, family, friends and thanks to SL Forum even "long distance fun". Truly makes my heart GLAD as I read and reread your Birthday Wishes. THANK YOU for being such amazing friends. Since my 39th was so fun..thinking I'll just have another 39th next year. Sure hoping to see all of you. My oldest son is making sure his Mom gets our of "frozen land" on March 17 to head to first Las Vegas (gotta get me Squared Away) then journey toward Bayou Rally....so for the first time ever the Red Stallion will be loaded and trailered to 'good roads' aka snow/ice free. Yep 43 days but who's counting!!!! And my theme song will be ON THE ROAD AGAIN....
    After Bayou...my wanderings will take me, who knows where until I end up in Springfield for Spyderfest...see you all soon.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

If 39 works for you, why change?
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)