Spyder Garage

Thumbs up Hat 🎩 off to Harvey

Contacted spydepops , regarding some bad lights on bump skid. Was willing to pay for replacement lights! Harvey email me within an hour and said replacement kit coming free!👍🏻👏👏. I didn’t expect that😱 great supplier 👍🏻!! I wonder if he New I was saving up for some more item 😂😂

Spyder Garage

It is very hard to find someone with customer service like Spyderpops

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Harvey is the man!!
    2015 RT Limited Intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

Those of us who live close enough to go to him, love his service, his knowledge, his honesty and the way he treats us. My wife and I have him do all our service, and he doesn't know it yet, but the wife is going to take her new to her (used 2016) F3 to check out, when we bring it home next week. We trust Harvey to "keep us on the road"..........

O. J.
    Ridin' "Lucille", the MusicMaker
    a 2017 F3 Limited (Pure Magnesium Metallic)
    Wife, Jan, riding "Ruby Jane"
    a 2016 F3-T (Intense Red Pearl)
    2017 F3-Limited , Magnesium (light grey)

Spyder Garage

Harvey does all my work 2015 RT and all my accessories.
    4" Stubby antenna, Dual arm LEDs Fender LEDs, Back Rest, Luggage Rack, Run, Brake and Strobe for top case, Mirror LEDs,Back Off decal on mud flap, reciptal for Battery Tender and Heated Gear, mirror LEDs that stay on or work with blinkers, GPS, side bag red LEDs, Top cuff with Ram Ball phone holder And USB power, Top cuff with drink holder and passenger cup holder. Also grilles in front of radiators, also spyclops. Garmin 595 GPS, Freedom windshield. Also glove box console And trunk wrap in carbon fiber from wrap my spyder. BRP comfort seat. added garage opener with rocker switch in center console to match other switches. And I have added Elka stage 2 shocks.
    15 rt , yes Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by samewok View Post
    Harvey does all my work 2015 RT and all my accessories.
    I just purchased some led’s from him and they are awesome! Harvey was extremely
    helpful with my order!!! I always appreciate superb customer service!

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Larry rt View Post
    Contacted spydepops , regarding some bad lights on bump skid. Was willing to pay for replacement lights! Harvey email me within an hour and said replacement kit coming free!👍🏻👏👏. I didn’t expect that😱 great supplier 👍🏻!! I wonder if he New I was saving up for some more item 😂😂

Totally agree Harvey stands behind his products

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

He actually did the same thing for me last year

Spyder Garage

I purchased some LED lights and one for the strips for the top case did not work. Harveys card was in the box and I gave him a call. He answered and is sending me a replacement.
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default I agree

He is the man. he has done all my mods. He even installed a backup camera on my 2017 F3 Limited. I got it from Pep Boys. He could has said no since I didn't get the item from him, but he put it on with no problem. Everyone at Spyderpops is great.