Spyder Garage

Default Hello from the Free State of Jones

Picked up my new 2017 RTS Saturday from Hattiesburg Cycles. Put a whopping 112 miles on it before the cold returned. Always said I loved Mississippi because I could ride all year. Not this year. If this is global warming, you can have it. Been riding since I was 12. 74 now and love the stability of the Spyder. Had a trike - hated it. Like riding in a pickup with the windows down - boring. Put an outrigger kit on my 2008 Roadstar. It was ok but hard to steer. Gave it to my son. Looking forward to many miles on "Samantha." Here she is

DSCF1095.jpg

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Very nice!and . I know you will enjoy it! BTW, you are not experiencing "global warming", you are experiencing "climate change"!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by starrider60 View Post
    Picked up my new 2017 RTS Saturday from Hattiesburg Cycles. Put a whopping 112 miles on it before the cold returned. Always said I loved Mississippi because I could ride all year. Not this year. If this is global warming, you can have it. Been riding since I was 12. 74 now and love the stability of the Spyder. Had a trike - hated it. Like riding in a pickup with the windows down - boring. Put an outrigger kit on my 2008 Roadstar. It was ok but hard to steer. Gave it to my son. Looking forward to many miles on "Samantha." Here she is

DSCF1095.jpg
    Congratulations and welcome to the family! Beautiful bike.
    What is the 'Free state of Jones' reference?
    You have lots of comrades, both male and female, in the 70+ group. My 71st birthday is in a week.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Nice ryde!
    Raprider (Rich)

2016 Can-Am Spyder ST-S SE5 Steel Black Metallic (Blackbird)
    BRP Audio, Heated Grips, Fog Lights, Passenger Backrest, Givi Saddlebags/Top Case
    BajaRon Swaybar, TricLed Wide-Vu Mirrors, Lamonster Ram mount and X-grip, Sena 20S Evo Dual
    TricLed Sequential Front SpyderFenderz, Dual Color Run/Brake/Turn LEDs, Brake Flasher
    Kumho Ecsta AST installed on rear 4/2021

1996 Yamaha Virago 750 (Vera) - still riding
    1987 Honda Shadow 500 (Shady) - sold
    1982 Honda Rebel 250 (Little Reb) - sold

2016 ST-S , Steel Black Metallic

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Congratulations and welcome to the family! Beautiful bike.
    What is the 'Free state of Jones' reference?
    You have lots of comrades, both male and female, in the 70+ group. My 71st birthday is in a week.
    Title of a Movie with Mathew McConaughey about a revolt against the Confederacy in Jones County Mississippi! Pretty good film, but failed at the Box office!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome....

Glad you jumped into the 🎪. You sure tried all the combinations till you got to the spyder. Better way to do it cause you have experience on all combos and confirm that the spyder is the best....
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Default Welcome

From Ellisville here

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by starrider60 View Post

DSCF1095.jpg
    PrairieSpyder (Patti)

Spyder Garage

and on the new ride.

RE: Weather Every once in a while--we get a real winter. I think this is it.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Welcome from San Antonio, People's Republic of Texas. Nice looking Spyder and with the trailer hitch too. Well done.
    2012 2012 RT-L and 3015 RT-S , 2012 - red and 2015 black (way too black)