Spyder Garage

Default 2017 Can Am F3 Limited for sale

Excellent Condition. Very Low Mileage(425). Awesome Upgrades Free to you!

H4 Headlights $109.95
    Auxiliary Fog Lights with Rings $274.95
    Front Luggage Cargo Bag $89.99
    Side Luggage Deluxe SaddleBag Liners $99.99
    Ufit Foot Board Extender $29.99
    Bumper Skid Plate $188.00
    GPS Holder
    BlueTooth Tire Air Pressure Detector $145.00
    F3 Limited Cover Protector $249.99
    Lamonster Air Pack $59.95
    Signature Light $169.99

$1417.80 total accessories installed for free!
    Asking Price: $24,000

I live in Virginia Beach, VA. Text me @ 1-757-282-3167
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Sorry to hear that you are selling! can I ask the reason? BTW I have the 16 F3L with the same wheels and was told the Tire preasure monitors would not work on those wheels. How did you get them to work?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default TPM mounting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate looks at -- View Post
    Sorry to hear that you are selling! can I ask the reason? BTW I have the 16 F3L with the same wheels and was told the Tire preasure monitors would not work on those wheels. How did you get them to work?
    Don't want to steal this 4-sale thread but answering your ? about TPM mounting on those wheels. I have a '17 F3L with the same problem of short valve stems. I bought some 3/4" valve stem extenders and they work fine with no apparent effect on tire balance.
    My new ride is a 2017 F3-L: BRP drivers backrest, F4 21" tinted shield w/vent, Lamonster fog lights, TRCLED cyclops light, red/black carbon fiber tank protector and dash kit from Wrap-My-Spyder, FOBO tire pressure monitors and more farkles to come.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by funon3 View Post
    Don't want to steal this 4-sale thread but answering your ? about TPM mounting on those wheels. I have a '17 F3L with the same problem of short valve stems. I bought some 3/4" valve stem extenders and they work fine with no apparent effect on tire balance.
    Do they just connect to the existing valve stems?
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

Default 2017 Can Am F3 Limited for sale

Reason: I enjoy being debt free more than riding my Spyder.

How: I just pulled the stem up a little and twisted the tire pressure monitor right onto it.
    Pulled Stem Up Method: Take a strong thin rope type string and use it with one hand to pull the stem up. Use your other hand to screw on the TPMs.
    The only problem I have is being able to lock them in place. If anyone tries to steal them, they will not work. They will only work for me because they are assigned/connected to my cell phone.

Spyder Garage

Default 2017 Can Am F3 Limited is no longer for sale!!!!

I have decided to keep my Spyder!
    Official Call Sign- 'Sophia'

Spyder Garage

Default Yea!

Wise move!