Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Deadwood and looking forward for our first trip to the TX. Hill country, may spend the rest of the winter in Texas as this is my retirement year and am not spending the winter in my homeland of Oregon. Just sold our house so will spend most of the spring and summer building our retirement place for summers near our son in Portland , then travel until we're wore out. Been to every state but two , but mostly work related , now we get to take our time. We have a new 42' fifth wheel that will make a great home away from home and a first rate base camp this coming winter.
    2014 RTL , Black Currant

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by JKMSPYDER View Post
    I am considering Spyders in the Bayou in April and the Texas Hill Country ride in October, but will definitely be at Deadwood in July. It will be my third time in four years. Can't beat the curvy roads and scenery out there. See you out there Dan and Jack!!
    Spyders on the Bayou and TX Hill Country are two of my favorites. You should definitely try to make one or both of them.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

So far we're looking at Tombstone and Deadwood. I have a V Strom Rally in Buena Vista, CO in June.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by quasi View Post
    Maggie Valley this fall will likely be about it for me. There's a couple gatherings within a couple hours from me, Zanesville and one up in Pa I expect I will attend. Never been to any Spyder events. Going to be an interesting year.

see you in NC
    2012 , java

Very Active Member Buckeye Bleau's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Maggie Valley this fall will likely be about it for me. There's a couple gatherings within a couple hours from me, Zanesville and one up in Pa I expect I will attend. Never been to any Spyder events. Going to be an interesting year.
    The Zanesville event is great, Teresa and her old man treat you well, and the roads there rival any of the big name places including Maggie Valley and Deals Gap. That is a smaller affair so much easier to know everyone.
    Ladt Year the Maggie Valley event was incredible, those ladies did a fabulous job. The weather was great, lots of Spyders and things to do. One of the best was taking a break on an outside curve at the top of one mounta, we watched two hopped up Japanese cars, one Porsche and a Ferrari zoom past us. We get back on the Spyders drive down about 2 miles and the Porsche was sitting upright, but nestled right down inside the ditch like someone picked it up and put it there. What do you think he told his Dad or wife?

Joe
    U.S. Army Viet Nam Era Vet
    2013 Spyder RT-L, Black Currant
    Trunk mount dual SS flag holder
    TricLed foam hand grips (awesome)
    Chromed Soaring Eagle License Holder
    Utopia Deluxe driver backrest
    LED fender lighting
    Fast Flash LED brake light
    Spyder Pops LED/skid plate

Spyder Garage

Default Two for us this year

I think we’re planning on hitting one in Arkansas and returning to the one in Boerne, Texas this fall. We hit the Boerne one last year and it was great ..!
    2016 RT-Ltd
    Bajaron swaybar
    Spyderpops trunk light
    Elka stage 2 front shocks
    Extra longbrake pedal
    brake modulator
    Centramatic wheel balancers on the front and rear.
    Rivco dual flag holder
    Tricled mirror turn signal indicators
    with American and Texas flags
    Lamonster Magic Mirrors
    missing belt guard
    Lambskin seat cover from Smokey mountain sheepskin.com
    Tricled 360 degree led Headlights
    Lamonster led fog lights
    Baker air wings
    2019 Silverado Duramax dually
    2019 Cyclone 4007 toyhauler
    Spyderpops bumpskid w led light
    Rivco brand footrest
    spydermanexhaust.com exhaust
    had my exhaust installed @ Spyder in the hills.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rmag View Post
    Has anyone heard anything about the East Tennessee Owners Rally in Elizabethton. We attended their first, last year and it was fantastic. We are still working so our time off is scarce. We will definitely be going to Spyder Adventures in Maggie Valley in October.

Rich and Rhonda
    This one has been canceled due to health issues. But, there will be a M109 Rally in Asheville from 6/18-23. I will be starting a post later. The reason I mention this is because it is the same week that the East Tennessee rally was scheduled for, and there will be quite a few spyders there, as some of the M109ers now have spyders, and some have purchased spyders for their wife. Everyone is welcome. I crashed their party last year in Staunton, VA, and had a blast. Great group of people.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    This one has been canceled due to health issues. But, there will be a M109 Rally in Asheville from 6/18-23. I will be starting a post later. The reason I mention this is because it is the same week that the East Tennessee rally was scheduled for, and there will be quite a few spyders there, as some of the M109ers now have spyders, and some have purchased spyders for their wife. Everyone is welcome. I crashed their party last year in Staunton, VA, and had a blast. Great group of people.
    Staunton Virginia huh? "Straight" down 250 from Elkins. Be a great ride. May have to ride down for the day.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Bleau View Post
    The Zanesville event is great, Teresa and her old man treat you well, and the roads there rival any of the big name places including Maggie Valley and Deals Gap. That is a smaller affair so much easier to know everyone.
    Ladt Year the Maggie Valley event was incredible, those ladies did a fabulous job. The weather was great, lots of Spyders and things to do. One of the best was taking a break on an outside curve at the top of one mounta, we watched two hopped up Japanese cars, one Porsche and a Ferrari zoom past us. We get back on the Spyders drive down about 2 miles and the Porsche was sitting upright, but nestled right down inside the ditch like someone picked it up and put it there. What do you think he told his Dad or wife?

Joe
    Last time I looked Porsche is a German make and Ferrari is Italian

I am going to go to the D3WR in July. My wife is taking me to Hawaii in March,I couldn't turn that down. I was going to the TRA 30th anniversary Rally in June but the grandkids are coming at the same time and I am not going to miss out on that. I have wanted to go the D3WR since the beginning but something always got in the way,but it looks like this will be the year.
    Last edited by pegasus1300; 02-05-2018 at 12:49 PM.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Staunton Virginia huh? "Straight" down 250 from Elkins. Be a great ride. May have to ride down for the day.
    Sorry about the confusion. Last years MAM (Mid Atlantic M109 Meet) was held in Staunton, Va.
    This year it will be in Asheville, NC. Shoot me a PM for more information.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white