Spyder Garage

Default FOBO Setting information

Are you one of those using FOBO Bike on your bike? Are you experiencing the RED box and constant alerts during this colder climate? Originally the settings were a default when setting up that were set with 5 psi for the MIN/MAZ from the baseline. Since then updates to the APP now allow one to override/manually set the MIN/MAX to your own desired numbers.
    So with an alert going off now, go into settings and click on each wheel and set the MIN to 2-3 psi lower than what is setting off the alarm now. This will stop the annoying alerts, and also will save your battery as those alerts use up more battery power.
    You will need to remove the sensor for 8 seconds to reset the system to the new numbers. You will have to touch the phone to the sensor like when you set it up originally. If you have a bodacious case on your phone, you may have to remove from phone so it makes contact. Be sure to actually touch the phone to sensor, not just close.
    Remember when warmer weather comes back to adjust that MIN back to normal settings.
    Buckskin
    2016 F3T , Pearl White

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

When I first had them on my Spyder we left Las Vegas in 100 + temperature and we rode to Pocatello, ID where the overnight temperature was in the 40’s. The Spyder was parked right outside the room and every half hour or so I would get the FOBO alert on my phone. Drove me crazy but I wasn’t awake enough to figure out how to shut it off.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Your story is a classic example of someone in one state that is warm riding into another state that has a cool morning and that alert is going off the next day. And sounds like you were getting notice through the wall of the motel room too! In this cold weather it keeps dropping for every 10 degrees by about 2 points psi.
    Buckskin

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    When I first had them on my Spyder we left Las Vegas in 100 + temperature and we rode to Pocatello, ID where the overnight temperature was in the 40’s. The Spyder was parked right outside the room and every half hour or so I would get the FOBO alert on my phone. Drove me crazy but I wasn’t awake enough to figure out how to shut it off.
    2016 F3T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I always LOGOFF until it's @ 10 mins until time to ride then I LOGON
    When ride is done, I LOGOFF.
    So much simpler!

AJ

Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
    Are you one of those using FOBO Bike on your bike? Are you experiencing the RED box and constant alerts during this colder climate? Originally the settings were a default when setting up that were set with 5 psi for the MIN/MAZ from the baseline. Since then updates to the APP now allow one to override/manually set the MIN/MAX to your own desired numbers.
    So with an alert going off now, go into settings and click on each wheel and set the MIN to 2-3 psi lower than what is setting off the alarm now. This will stop the annoying alerts, and also will save your battery as those alerts use up more battery power.
    You will need to remove the sensor for 8 seconds to reset the system to the new numbers. You will have to touch the phone to the sensor like when you set it up originally. If you have a bodacious case on your phone, you may have to remove from phone so it makes contact. Be sure to actually touch the phone to sensor, not just close.
    Remember when warmer weather comes back to adjust that MIN back to normal settings.
    Buckskin

2014 RT-S
    Akrapovic Exhaust & Cat Bypass
    Bajaron Sway Bar w/links / Sena SM-10/Garmin 660
    Comfort Seat w Adjustable Backrest
    Decals by Purple Harley / Magic Strobe
    Kuryakyn Black Widow Pegs Rivco Highway Brackets
    Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder
    FOBO / Spyder Cuff / XM Radio w MC Antenna

2014 RT/S , Black

Spyder Garage

Default Like Paladin said, on my Android phone go to settings, Apps, Fobobike

On the Android in the winter, I stop the Fobobike App by going to Settings, Apps, Fobobike and choose Force Stop. When back to high use this Spring, I'll adjust the tire pressures, check the batteries and set the pressure ranges to match what I feel at the time. Right now the tires have around 30 psi in them for their winter rest OH MY
    07 Shadows, Aero, Spirit gone but not forgotten
    03 Harley Sportster, 07 RK moved on
    11 RT- 76,000 mi, 15 RT-S- 44,000 mi, traded for current 15 base RT and 16 F3T
    2015 RT , OEM Black Gloss