Spyder Garage

Default Bluetooth Receiver F3T Problems

I have installed the Bluetooth Receiver and watched Lamont's video of same over and over. I have the USB plugged into the bottom and the 2.5mm plugged into the top. I have the unit "paired" and shows in my settings to be connected. I turn on the key switch and open music on the phone and hit play. Nothing comes on! All I hear is the FM radio!
    What am I missing here? Need some help here.
    Buckskin
    2016 F3T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

Is the receiver fully charged if not it takes about 15-20 mins to power up .
    Happy Owner

Spyder Garage

Default Bluetooth Receiver Issues

Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
    I have installed the Bluetooth Receiver and watched Lamont's video of same over and over. I have the USB plugged into the bottom and the 2.5mm plugged into the top. I have the unit "paired" and shows in my settings to be connected. I turn on the key switch and open music on the phone and hit play. Nothing comes on! All I hear is the FM radio!
    What am I missing here? Need some help here.
    Buckskin
    Did you toggle through the menu screen on the bike to go from Radio to the USB input setting (I think that's what it is off hand)? I do the same thing to play SiriusXM through my F3-L speakers using Lamont's receiver. Just a thought.
    The WildBat - 2017 Can-Am Spyder F3-L
    Little Bre - 2013 Can-Am Spyder ST-S
    Phantom 2.0 - My SuperSpyder. 2008 Can-Am Spyder SM5

Spyder Garage

That is what I was looking for. Lamont's video does not mention toggling from Radio to USB input setting. I will look into that.
    Thanks for the tip.
    Buckskin

Quote Originally Posted by Bruise01 View Post
    Did you toggle through the menu screen on the bike to go from Radio to the USB input setting (I think that's what it is off hand)? I do the same thing to play SiriusXM through my F3-L speakers using Lamont's receiver. Just a thought.
    2016 F3T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I charged it in the house overnight. For in the future, using it while riding puts power/charge on it, but it if sits a few days does it lose it's charge? How long to charge it on USB charge?
    Buckskin
    Quote Originally Posted by fastfraser View Post
    Is the receiver fully charged if not it takes about 15-20 mins to power up .
    2016 F3T , Pearl White

Very Active Member Pirate looks at --'s Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I am guessing that is going to make the difference for you!
    White 2013 Spyder RT Limited. BajaRon Swaybar, Custom Dynamic Third Brake Light. Ultimate Custom Black and White seat with driver and passenger back rest. Gloryder Led Wheel lights.Custom Dynamics Led Bright sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright sides.

2016 F3 Limited Intense Red Pearl. Lidlox, BRP Driver Back Rest, BRP Passenger Back Rest,Fog Lights, GPS, Signature Light! Custom Dynamics LED Bright Sides, Amber and Red Fender lights, and Saddle Bag Bright Sides.

Spyder Garage

I knew it was AUX, or USB. You should be good to go. Tom
    Baloo is my name. Spyders are my game. Well, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, yes, it's a doo-bah-dee-doo, I mean a doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee, doo-bee-dee-doo. And, well, now. Ha ha! What have we here?

2020 Petrol Blue Metallic RTL

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I could never get the USB connection to work with the Lamonster Bluetooth receiver. If I use the AUX connection it works fine with my phone's music.