Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Spyder Garage

Default Tremendous journey sooooo far.

Over my 77 years I have done a multitude of things. Started my first business when I was 6 years old. Done a lot of stuff...all legal (I think)...some jobs I took strictly to "survive" and very grateful...ideal, dream OH HECK NO...but made sure my employer got the best employee I was possible to give. I did the official retire "thing" in 2005. I bought my first Spyder in 2010 and here is the rest of the story:
    I quickly became addicted to Spyder travel and the wonderful folks I meet and sites I see. After a couple years I discovered that the fixed/retirement income I was receiving was the only thing fixed...all those basic costs of living sooo not fixed. So that I could continue my addiction to Spyder Ryding and a couple others!! I knew that something needed to change. One option. Sell my home and move back in a tent (did that during one survival mode)...or find a solution. AND the option of "working for the man"..even part time was NOT on that list:
    Soooo following my passion for business...I went looking and found the answer to how to "DO IT ALL"...even as I continue to age...yep that just keeps on keeping on,
    Soooo I'll be seeing you on the road on my Spyder...First stop for 2018....headed to Bayou Rally then to Spyderfest Rally... hope to see you on the road in 2018. Yep life is Golden in the world of murphybrown. Luving life..
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by murphybrown View Post
    I knew that something needed to change. One option. Sell my home and move back in a tent (did that during one survival mode)...or find a solution. AND the option of "working for the man"..even part time was NOT on that list: Soooo following my passion for business...I went looking and found the answer to how to "DO IT ALL"...even as I continue to age...
    Soooo, what did you do to fill the income / expense gap?
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Started a Home based business

Quote Originally Posted by UtahPete View Post
    Soooo, what did you do to fill the income / expense gap?
    Pete send me a PM if you want more info. Have a greatday. Dang wintery here. Oh way it is WINTER.
    My Motto Is:
    Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh, crap, SHE'S awake!"

Red Stallion: 2016 F3t SE6 (from Pitbull PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    White Knight: 2014 RTS SE6 and matching 622 trailer (from Pitbull
    PowerSports/ Springfield, MO)
    Ms Spydee: 2010 RT SE5