Spyder Garage

Angry Seal skin covers

I ordered a cover for my CanAm from sealskin what a disappointment. It was advertised as being a breathable five layer fabric with a fleece Lining in gray color. What showed up was a black nylon that did have a fleece lining that covers the windshield and that was it. The cover that showed up was a Formosa brand that I had seen on other web sites for $60.00 less than I paid. When I called they said that was the correct cover and that was all they sold. What happened to truth in advertising. They said I could return it but by the time I paid the restocking fee and postage it was not worth it. The only good thing is the Formosa cover does fit and is not that bad. I would be happy except I could have bought it for $60.00 less elsewhere. I would not recommend buying from this company. They also sell boat and car covers.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Don't you just HATE when this happens??
    If you can look upon it as a "Lesson Well-Learned"; it may help to take the sting out of it.
    Happy Holidays! christmas-tree-2.gif
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Very Active Member SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

IF it was not as advertised (color wrong) then cancel cc on them.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN View Post
    IF it was not as advertised (color wrong) then cancel cc on them.
    Good idea. That usually gets satisfactory resolution.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)