Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Thanks Scotty,

I read "At this point you should mark your bar (where?) and cut the end off." (Spyder Handlebar Risers)
    and "Slide riser onto the stock bar and mark the bar at the proper length." (Spyder Easy Risers)

instruction sheets several times and could not determine what the 'proper length' was. The assumption is "flush" but I learned a long time ago to assume nothing. ESI's instructions should be a bit more precise.
    Last edited by Yol Bolsun; 09-27-2011 at 09:29 AM.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yol Bolsun View Post
    Thanks Scotty,

I read "At this point you should mark your bar (where?) and cut the end off." (Spyder Handlebar Risers)
    and "Slide riser onto the stock bar and mark the bar at the proper length." (Spyder Easy Risers)

instruction sheets several times and could not determine what the 'proper length' was. The assumption is "flush" but I learned a long time ago to assume nothing. ESI's instructions should be a bit more precise.
    You can't really mark them in a recessed position. No place to draw the line with the risers on there...LOL. You can mark them there and cut them short...or even leave a stub so you can attach accessories there later. There are no rules.
    -Scotty
    2011 Spyder RTS-SM5 (mine)
    2000 BMW R1100RTP, motorized tricycle & 23 vintage bikes
    2011 RT-622 trailer, Aspen Sentry popup camper, custom motorcycle trailer to pull behind the Spyder

Mutant Trikes Forever!

Spyder Garage

Default risers

All I can say is where in the h*** is the risers for my rts?

Dick!