Spyder Garage

Default Power Plate Install Help...

Greetings SoCal/CenCal/Vegas RT'ers!

I just picked up a Lamonster Dual Power Plate with Large X-Grip (http://www.lamonstergarage.com/lamon...-large-x-grip/) for Gipsy Danger (wifey's '16 RT-S).

Wondering if anyone would be able to lend a hand with the install? I'm not the best when it comes to wire routing/electrical, unfortunately

I'd be looking to get this done this Saturday, 12/16. I would be willing to ride to you AND pay you for your labor (as well as lunch).

Anyone install one of these before and willing to lend a hand? I'm off all day on Saturday and willing to ride anywhere from San Diego to Sacramento (heck, I'll schlep out to Las Vegas, if need be!).

Figured it would be a good chance to meet one of you in person, too.

Post up and let me know if you're game. Thanks!

Russ
    UCLA F3S (Russ): ('16 F3S SE6 Special Series "The Batpod") - DJ PC V, K&N AF, RLS Punisher Custom Exhaust, 7Jurock 27" Windshield, Corbin Dual Tour Saddle, Shad Rack/Bags, Bajaron Swaybar, BRP Signature Light, Lamonster "Parts Suite" (LED Fog/Headlights, GPS Mount/Garmin Zumo 660LM, RIP Boards, IPS Caps, Foam Grips), Can Am 2-Up Rear Shock; ('16 RT-S SE6 "Gipsy Danger") ​- BRP Adjustable Backrest, Bajaron Swaybar, Magic Mirror Mounts, Lamonster Dual Power Plate w/Large X-Grip

SpyderLovers Sponsor
    Spyder Garage

We aren’t available on Saturday but I think you can find help closer to hone. I sent you a private message.

2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    We aren’t available on Saturday but I think you can find help closer to hone. I sent you a private message.
    Responded. I found someone closer to home able to help out. Thanks, Ann!

Russ
    UCLA F3S (Russ): ('16 F3S SE6 Special Series "The Batpod") - DJ PC V, K&N AF, RLS Punisher Custom Exhaust, 7Jurock 27" Windshield, Corbin Dual Tour Saddle, Shad Rack/Bags, Bajaron Swaybar, BRP Signature Light, Lamonster "Parts Suite" (LED Fog/Headlights, GPS Mount/Garmin Zumo 660LM, RIP Boards, IPS Caps, Foam Grips), Can Am 2-Up Rear Shock; ('16 RT-S SE6 "Gipsy Danger") ​- BRP Adjustable Backrest, Bajaron Swaybar, Magic Mirror Mounts, Lamonster Dual Power Plate w/Large X-Grip