Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

I have over 22,000 miles this season and I went to a few Spyder Rallies this year. I went to Spyders on the Bayou, Spyderfest, BRP 10th Anniversary Homecoming, E Tennessee Spyder Owners Rally, Deadwood 3 Wheeler Rally, Spyder Rendezvous, Spyders in the Ozarks, Red Rock Spyder Rally and I rode a little with the Road Warrior Foundation. It's been a pretty busy year.
    2020 Chalk, RT Limited, Dark and matching RT622 trailer and BRP hitch. BRP Drivers Backrest, Auxiliary Light, Garmin Zumo XT, GPS Support, RT Rear Panel and Travel Cover. Spyderpops LEDs on fenders, mirrors, saddlebags, top case and RT rear panel. Spyderpops Rock Guard. BajaRon Swaybar, Wolo Bad Boy horn, Freedom Windshield, Elka Shocks.
    2020 RT Limited , Chalk

Spyder Garage

Default Compared to many ryders here...

...we didn't get many miles this season. Our 5000 miles on our 2010 RT included Spyderfest at Springfield (mostly in the hotel room - those of you there know why), Madison, IN via side roads, French Lick, IN and our CMA Rally in Mena/Hatfield, AR. Started in April with Spyderfest and ended in October with the CMA rally. Ryde is now at the dealer for repairs after something - engine, starter, whatchamacallit - or something seized up while at the gas station topping off the tank to put it in storage. Waiting for spring...

Ryde, eat, sleep.... repeat

2019 Spyder RT Limited Pearl White/Dark
    LaMonster drink holder with X-Grip
    LaMonster Belt Dampener
    Lamonster USB cable with extension

Variously called Stormtrooper, Pearl, and Goober by wife and various (friends?)