Spyder Garage

Default Looking for someone in the Wake Forest area

Hi, new to the group. Wing rider but looking to go to three wheels and I am very much interested in a spyder. I have found one in the Wake Forest area that is peaking my interest. I don't have the time to head out there from Iowa and look it over. And, I don't know a whole lot about the spyders as I am new to these machines. Wondering if anyone in the area with some knowledge of them could go take a look at it for me and let me know if it's worth dealing on.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dennis

Spyder Garage

Cannot help with checking out the in Wake Forest. Attached below is some helpful information about the product. A good read if you have not already.

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...-Spyder-owners

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

How about some info on the Spyder. Year, model, mileage, maintenance history? FWIW, if it's a 2014 or later MY, many members, myself included would recommend one with the 1330 ACE three cylinder engine. The V-twin engine Spyders, although reliable, are old technology. JMO.
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dcirvin View Post
    Hi, new to the group. Wing rider but looking to go to three wheels and I am very much interested in a spyder. I have found one in the Wake Forest area that is peaking my interest. I don't have the time to head out there from Iowa and look it over. And, I don't know a whole lot about the spyders as I am new to these machines. Wondering if anyone in the area with some knowledge of them could go take a look at it for me and let me know if it's worth dealing on.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dennis
    I think I know the spyder that you are talking about. I have ridden with him many times, and can tell you that it is in excellent condition. The guys has a lot of costumized parts and pieces, and he is very peculiar about the care of all his stuff. You can pm me for more information, or give me a call at 919-649-2433.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white