Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Yazz View Post
    Yup, you need a plate...

I'm going to digress from the topic of this thread for a bit!

The drive friendly slogan on the sign prompts an observation from years ago. I was in Shreveport, LA doing a two week quality audit at an Army ammo plant. Since I had the weekend with nothing to do I decided to drive to Dallas and see the set for J.R. Ewing and Dallas TV show. Along the way I was driving on a multi-lane expressway fairly heavy with traffic. Cars in all the lanes were driving at all sorts of speeds with no left to right order at all for fast to slow! I decided that every Texas car had an invisible bumper sticker on the back that said, "I'll drive in any lane at any speed I want to, and if you don't like it you can kiss my bumper!"

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Spyder Garage

Yup, you need a plate...

Funny, that looks just like the trailer I bought!

Spyder Garage

Bought my Spyder and 622 trailer in Oklahoma. A real nightmare getting the trailer titled and registered here in Arid-Zone-A, which is required here. Paper trail is crucial. From what I can tell, trailers do not exist in the eyes of the state of Oklahoma.
    2005 Windveil Blue Premium Mustang Convertible
    2008 Honda GL1800/California Sidecar Trike, SOLD
    2014 Platinum Silver Satin Spyder RTL, SOLD
    Semper Fi

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post

The drive friendly slogan on the sign prompts an observation from years ago. I was in Shreveport, LA doing a two week quality audit at an Army ammo plant. Since I had the weekend with nothing to do I decided to drive to Dallas and see the set for J.R. Ewing and Dallas TV show. Along the way I was driving on a multi-lane expressway fairly heavy with traffic. Cars in all the lanes were driving at all sorts of speeds with no left to right order at all for fast to slow! I decided that every Texas car had an invisible bumper sticker on the back that said, "I'll drive in any lane at any speed I want to, and if you don't like it you can kiss my bumper!"
    It's funny that New Jersey just had a "Drive Friendly" program.
    Our invisible bumper stickers are very similar--- "F%$k Off! Who are you to tell me how to drive?!"

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post

We're a friendly bunch of folks down here. In fact, the heavy traffic you get in the big cities, it's ok to pass on the right. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
    Joy
    Very Happy Ryder...
    '09 Phantom and a '15 F3-S

If you don't slow down, they can't catch you..
    ​If you don't give up, they can't win.
    What a long strange journey its been.

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

We're a friendly bunch of folks down here. In fact, the heavy traffic you get in the big cities, it's ok to pass on the right. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
    I might be exaggerating but as I recall it was something like pass on the right, move two lanes left to pass one car, then back three lanes right to pass two cars, then left a lane to pass a few cars, and on and on back and forth trying to go by cars or let cars go by. What I do remember for sure is it sure was a frustrating many miles at one point!!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)