Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    Here are the two threads I'M FED UP' and "FOLLOWUP TO I'M FED UP"
    Good. But that's only half the story.
    A pointer to the followup needs to be put in the ORIGINAL thread too.......so that anyone who reads that one will see the followup too.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by oldguyinCT View Post
    Peteoz, good luck with your hip replacement. You will be up and around before you know it. My right hip was replaced 3 weeks ago, and I am in my second week of outpatient PT. This is my second one this year, left one was done in February. And yes, canamjhb, riding a Spyder after shoulder surgery is good therapy. I had rotator cuff surgery and a split bicep repaired in early March 2013, and I was riding by mid May. I'm having the same surgery for my left shoulder in December, so I will be anxious to get some "shoulder therapy" come next spring.
    In December You are gonna have to change your handle to BionicOldGuy. You can drive down and visit me in Clermont FL in Jan for your medical recuperation therapy.
    2014 RT Limited Black Currant, BaJaRon Anti-Sway Bar and Links, Show Chrome Luggage Rack, Rivco Trunk Mounted Double Flag Holder. More to Come.
    08 Honda Aero - wife's
    14 Kymco - wife's (Hmmmmm...i'm losing bikes)

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mark4Jesus View Post
    Which brings up a question? It is human nature to complain and not complement about businesses.
    To summarize AK's explanation, YES!

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)