Hybrid View

Spyder Garage

Ron,

You are correct, kudos go to her for listening to a voice of reason and going that extra mile to diagnose the problem and fix it herself. However, I say kudos to you as well for helping her in this way. You could have sent her new parts and when the issue persisted washed your hands. However you took the high road and helped her help herself. Good on you and well done sir!

Spyder Garage

Ron was kind and helped me with a noise a while back that I experienced after installing his bar on my F3. I was getting a rattle. I checked, tightened, applied some lube, and checked again. I was sure the links which seemed to have VERY easy movement were the cause. We traded several emails and I was making no progress. I decided to put the stock links back on and low and behold.......I still had the damn rattle. It ended up being the windscreen. I had changed it at the same time as the sway bar and where it fit into the break-away under the screw on the console wasn't a tight fit and it was causing the rattle. The screws wouldn't tight down anymore so I purchased some large rubber washers which provide enough friction to hold it secure without preventing it from breaking away in case of an accident. I sent Ron a message letting him know what I found and thanking him for his help when I was trying to diagnose the noise. Would have to say that we have some great vendors here. Spyderpops is another. I lost the hardware he shipped with the bumpskid and contacted him so I could order a replacement set. He sent it right out at no cost and it was my fault. Like I said GREAT vendors.

CJ JAX