Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
    Nope! There are no changes made to any of the "nanny"/safety systems... Tho I really wish it was possible! Mine cornered effortlessly and without intrusion except in the most extreme situations when new. Then there was an "update" applied at my first service (unbeknownst to me) and it all went to &*#$. Now it intervenes at medium input levels and really pisses me off that they can't "undo" it....
    " They can't undo it " ……. I think " They WON'T undo it "…… Think about it - If the Computer " parameters " can't be changed or adjusted then really what Monster Fuel did for your Spyder …." DIDN'T HAPPEN " …......… And if it can't be changed then they haven't changed yours to be crappy ….. doesn't make any sense to me …… good luck …. This reminds of what soooooooooooo many dealers have said " we can't find ANY codes in the computer system "..... total - BS - …...…...…. everything that occurs in or to your Spyder - registers in the computer … how do you think they can tell you what rev range you've been using ????? Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    " They can't undo it " ……. I think " They WON'T undo it "…… Think about it - If the Computer " parameters " can't be changed or adjusted then really what Monster Fuel did for your Spyder …." DIDN'T HAPPEN " …......… And if it can't be changed then they haven't changed yours to be crappy ….. doesn't make any sense to me …… good luck …. This reminds of what soooooooooooo many dealers have said " we can't find ANY codes in the computer system "..... total - BS - …...…...…. everything that occurs in or to your Spyder - registers in the computer … how do you think they can tell you what rev range you've been using ????? Mike
    Yup, prob total BS or ignorance on the dealer's part to be able to roll it back to it's original config.... Steve has said that he can't access/hasn't found/or doesn't know what to modify as far as his flash goes.

'15 F3-S Pure Magnesium Metallic - Mad Max Edition
    '15 Mclaren 650S Coupe - Aurora Blue

"You Were Really Flyin', When I Passed You Back There!"

Chuck
    2015 F3-S , Pure Magnesium Metallic/Steel Black Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Nik View Post
    Has anyone actually confirmed...in a measureable way, that the ecu reflash can open up that much more torque and horsepower? Sorry but it seems like bull**** to me. “Truth through proof” please, where is the data? For example, I had a cat delete on my Daytona F3 and was told there would be more “power”. I can tell you that I zapped the **** out of my low end torque and gave me a f’ing headache because the damn thing was so loud....and I came from a bmw s1000RR with an Akro full exhaust! I use most of my “power” under 100mph so if there was something out there cranking more torque through the rev range, i’d Love to see the proof!
    On this page are the Dyno Sheets
    https://jediperformance.com/index.php/mc-spyder/spyder/
    2018 F3L Cat Delete, Two Bros Pipe, Doc Humphreys Belt Tensioner and Pedal Extender, 17" Freedom Windshield, Spyder Extras Sway Bar & End Links
    2018 F3 Limited , Stock Doc Humphrys Intense Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by QuadRAGIN View Post
    Thank you for the information but,
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    Thank you for the information but,
    It's Easter! Resurrection Day for old threads too maybe...
    Shop Ph: 423-609-7588 (M-F, 8-5, Eastern Time)

Only SLOW people have to leave on time...

Spyder Garage

OK, at 77 I guess I am one of these old people we are talking about. But even at a young age riding in the mud made no sense to me and it still doesn't but if that rings your bell-go for it. I have ridden bikes since i was 14 years old. My go to bike has always been BMWs they were great machines and fast. But as I grew older (actually grew up) I then became a fan of Harley Davidson but after a serious accident that scared the crap out of me I converted to the Can Am which I love. My honest opinion that if your need for speed is that great that maybe a Can Am should not be your bike of choice.
    2011 Can AM RT-S SE5 Red