Quote Originally Posted by hypurone View Post
Nope! There are no changes made to any of the "nanny"/safety systems... Tho I really wish it was possible! Mine cornered effortlessly and without intrusion except in the most extreme situations when new. Then there was an "update" applied at my first service (unbeknownst to me) and it all went to &*#$. Now it intervenes at medium input levels and really pisses me off that they can't "undo" it....
" They can't undo it " ……. I think " They WON'T undo it "…… Think about it - If the Computer " parameters " can't be changed or adjusted then really what Monster Fuel did for your Spyder …." DIDN'T HAPPEN " …......… And if it can't be changed then they haven't changed yours to be crappy ….. doesn't make any sense to me …… good luck …. This reminds of what soooooooooooo many dealers have said " we can't find ANY codes in the computer system "..... total - BS - …...…...…. everything that occurs in or to your Spyder - registers in the computer … how do you think they can tell you what rev range you've been using ????? Mike