Thread: Spare Fuses

Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default Spare Fuses

We all know the value in having a spare relay and there are spare fuses for the front fuse box in the fuse box lid. Are owners carrying 20, 25, 30, 40 and 50 spare fuses for the under seat box and are those square fuses available at auto store or just BRP dealers?

Spyder Garage

Yes I carry extra fuses for those in the front and those in the underseat fuse panel. They are available at pretty much any auto supply store. In Canada I got mine at Canadian Tire. In the US you should be able to get them at any comparable type store.
    HAPPY 2008 SE5 OWNER 1" BRP Riser, NMN 3" risers, NMN Triple Play & Tail Light, Kewlmetal Mirror Extensions, Evoluzione Powerbus, BRP 23" Touring Windshield on CHAD Bracket, Ride-On in tires, J&M Integrator, Gerbings Dual Zone Temp Controller & Heated Gloves, 2 Dash Mounted 12V outlets, Kewlmetal Highway Brackets & Kuryakyn pegs, Trunk Spring Mod, Vista Cruise Throttle Lock, Kuyrakyn L.E.D. Battery Guage

Spyder Garage

I carry the maxi-fuses, too. Some sizes may be hard to find in the auto parts stores, however.
    -Scotty

Spyder Garage

All of the relays, fuses and bulbs are readily available at just about any auto parts store or even Walmart with two glaring exceptions. The 25 amp fuse in the rear fuse panel, under the seat and the bulb for the rear turn signals.
    Happy owner of Silver PE #1232
    All The Gear All The Time - ATGATT
    Gulf Coast SpyderRyders

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by sabunim5 View Post
    All of the relays, fuses and bulbs are readily available at just about any auto parts store or even Walmart with two glaring exceptions. The 25 amp fuse in the rear fuse panel, under the seat and the bulb for the rear turn signals.

-Scotty