Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default This Will Be A Big Change...

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/1...chers-say.html

It's sort of comforting to know that at some point in time; my brain will finally get with the program!

At least for a brief moment...
    Last edited by Bob Denman; 10-20-2017 at 08:17 AM.
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Some people don't have a brain at time's I think. They do really stupid stuff before they think about it.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Default Really

Does make me wonder , with my little brain, why we spend so much money time and effort on such things...this will do what for the human race..?? we have had countless people who have technally died and come back with the out of body experience with no expeses involved... But I guess now they will have a study to help prove they are not crazy....
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I have a comment, but you wouldn't like, and the thread would end. So, I'll just have a laugh by myself.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

PM me...

Spyder Garage

Been close a couple times, but I can wait.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Been close a couple times, but I can wait.
    How close where you? Did you see the light?

My closeness came from getting my last rites, and the lights I saw where the candles the priest had lit.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    How close where you? Did you see the light?

My closeness came from getting my last rites, and the lights I saw where the candles the priest had lit.
    Not quite that close. I am relying on what the Dr. told my ex after one of my heart attacks.
    Last edited by ARtraveler; 10-20-2017 at 04:08 PM.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member IdahoMtnSpyder's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    Does make me wonder , with my little brain, why we spend so much money time and effort on such things...this will do what for the human race..?? we have had countless people who have technally died and come back with the out of body experience with no expeses involved... But I guess now they will have a study to help prove they are not crazy....
    For one such story go here: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=104397005 Both pro and con comments included.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.
    2014 RTS , Copper! (officially Cognac)

Very Active Member BoilerAnimal's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I had a World History teacher who proposed the possibility that people who were victims of the guillotine during the French Revolution may have been capable of seeing there body and assorted activities associated with their execution for a couple of minutes directly afterwords based on the fact that brain death doesn't occur for up to six or more minutes after blood flow ceases to the brain. We were fascinated with the thought.

Of course, this would have been dependant upon the victim's head landing in a position that would afford a good view!
    On the road again...........and forever young!

2013 RT-S SE 5

Yesterday is a cancelled check.
    Tomorrow is a promissory note.
    Today is cash.......spend it wisely.

Spyder Garage

NO, I disagree with there findings 100%. I died 3 times in one day Aug.12 "16, I had no idea of what happened till the third time when i was hooked up to monitors in the hospital, I did not have a heart attack, have no heart damage, and no heart disease, mine is an electrical issue where my heart just stops beating, 76 seconds the third time. Now have a pacemaker to take up the slack.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mpsicon View Post
    NO, I disagree with there findings 100%. I died 3 times in one day Aug.12 "16, I had no idea of what happened till the third time when i was hooked up to monitors in the hospital, I did not have a heart attack, have no heart damage, and no heart disease, mine is an electrical issue where my heart just stops beating, 76 seconds the third time. Now have a pacemaker to take up the slack.
    So, because you saw or heard nothing, you feel only you can be correct? Did you read the article in the original post, and see where the word some was used in describing what the patients heard/saw in their excursions into death.
    Last edited by wyliec; 10-21-2017 at 09:54 AM.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by wyliec View Post
    So, because you saw or heard nothing, you feel only you can be correct? Did you read the article in the original post, and see where the word some was used in describing what the patients heard/saw in their excursions into death.
    Maybe your eyes were closed, and nobody was saying anything...

Pleased as punch, that you decided to make it back@

Spyder Garage

Never said I didn't hear or see anything, what I experienced had nothing to do with what was going on around me, I was at work and at least 35 people were around. There is something on the other side, had nothing to do with here.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by mpsicon View Post
    Never said I didn't hear or see anything, what I experienced had nothing to do with what was going on around me, I was at work and at least 35 people were around. There is something on the other side, had nothing to do with here.
    Like I said, in the original link that was in the post, it stated some people experienced what was going on around them. In the other link provided, patients experienced the other side.

Spyder Garage

I listened to an NPR interview about this topic with a heart surgeon, I think it was, sometime in the last year or so. He said he had a case where the person was clinically dead but was revived. The person later recounted in almost chilling detail a conversation his family was having in another room, and which there was no way he could have heard in the OR, during his 'dead' time. The surgeon had come to believe in the reality of an afterlife based on his experiences. He said in some cases people have been clinically dead for up to eight hours and have been revived.

I tried to find the interview but don't remember enough specific details to result in a successful search.

2014 Copper RTS

Tri-Axis bars, CB, BajaRon sway bar & shock adjusters, SpyderPop's Bumpskid, NBV peg brackets, LED headlights and modulator, Wolo trumpet air horns, trailer hitch, custom trailer harness, high mount turn signals, Custom Dynamics brake light, LED turn signal lights on mirrors, LED strip light for a dash light, garage door opener, LED lights in frunk, trunk, and saddlebags, RAM mounts and cradles for tablet (for GPS) and phone (for music), and Smooth Spyder belt tensioner.

Spyder Garage

A very interesting discussion subject. Those that actually experience death--and don't come back to tell about it are going to keep the secret. We can choose to trust those who have been on the threshold, or not.

Bottom line. It's going to happen to all of us (let's keep the Rapture out of the discussion--wrong place, etc).

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    A very interesting discussion subject. Those that actually experience death--and don't come back to tell about it are going to keep the secret. We can choose to trust those who have been on the threshold, or not.
    According to Biblical history three people have died and come back to life, Jesus, Lazarus, and Jarius' daughter. As far as I know there is no historical record of any sort of any of them saying what they saw on the other side. Even as a professing Christian it sure makes me wonder.

2014 Copper RTS

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    According to Biblical history three people have died and come back to life, Jesus, Lazarus, and Jarius' daughter. As far as I know there is no historical record of any sort of any of them saying what they saw on the other side. Even as a professing Christian it sure makes me wonder.
    We know from post #11 that they neither heard nor saw anything on this side.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I need to find something out:
    In this "Afterlife": Do the Television networks only show reruns?

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    I need to find something out:
    In this "Afterlife": Do the Television networks only show reruns?
    ​Absolutely, but only "Gilligan's Island."

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

You're right: All of the producers and directors are already in Hell...

Spyder Garage

We are a three part being.
    We are a spirit
    We have a soul
    and we live in a body.
    Our spirit also has a body, and is eternal. Where you spend eternity is your choice.
    I personally have peace with God that I am His threw His only begotten Son Jesus Christ. It really takes a load off.
    Last edited by AY4B; 10-22-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    2017 F3 Limited
    2017 F3 Limited , Lamonster Black Dymond brake pedal with brake rod at #5 Pure Magnesium Metallic

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMtnSpyder View Post
    None that I know of either.

2020 F3L , Magma Red