Spyder Garage

Default 2014 RT-S front upper and lower A-arm grease (zerk) fittings... Missing???

So, I read in post on here that the grease fittings on the front upper and lower A-arms are hard to get to and may need special fittings on the grease gun. To make a long story short, I have two of the recommended fittings ready to go on my grease gun but... I can't find the cock-a-doodie-grease fittings! I'm looking on the short tubes that run relatively longitudinally with the center of the bike axis that are welded to the end of the each of the "A"-arm. I have even used a mirror thinking that maybe it's directly behind it in a spot that I am certain is impossible to access regardless of the gun's fittings! I can't find ANY grease fittings on any front suspension moving parts. I looked at the shop manual I have and it shows them to be exactly were I expected to find them but... they aren't there. Can anyone shed some light (or perhaps a picture??) on where the fittings are? Is it possible some of them did not have inner a-arm grease fittings at all?

Thanks in advance!
    NEVER, look straight up at a bird ....NEVER drink downstream from the herd ....and NEVER, EVER squat....with your spurs on!!!

Spyder Garage

I think that the 2014 and on, do not have a zerk. They are sealed.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

Default Yes

Went thru the same. No Zerk!
    Joe Meyer

Dealer for the Outlaw/ROLO laser Alignment system

Spyder Garage

Default THANK YOU!

Pegasus and Cpt. thank you very much. The manual I have shows them. I've heard folks talk about how hard they were to get to. But, I'll be darned if I could see them. It was driving me crazy. So, no suspension greasing for the 2014's. Wish I could keep 'em greased but, as difficult as is sounded... I'm good!! Thanks again.
    NEVER, look straight up at a bird ....NEVER drink downstream from the herd ....and NEVER, EVER squat....with your spurs on!!!

Spyder Garage

BRP's manual editors are terrible. If you check your Operator's Guide you'll find they have an incorrect picture of the dipstick. Now you'd think that would be one they'd be certain to get correct. Nah!
    Artillery lends dignity to what would
    otherwise be a vulgar brawl.
    Cognac 2014 RT-S