Spyder Garage

Default Handlebar risers

Posted this on FB F3 Spyder Lovers. Thought someone here might like to see it. I had been looking for risers for my F3T and really couldn't find anything that would work the way I wanted. While wandering around the dealer.... Boom.... the F3 Daytona has factory risers. The one issue I found was the drag bars on the Daytona are approx 1/8" larger in diameter so I had to mill and 1/8" from part #710. Would have been faster and easier if I'd gone to a machine shop but I used a belt sander. The cables are plenty long enough for the rise. You need parts 700, 710 and 30.
    Spyder risers photo 2.jpgSpyder risers photo 3.jpg
    parts diagram for risers.jpg
    SIGPIC]2

2016 F3T Lamonster RIP boards, fog lights, Longhorn mirror lights, power plate. SpyderPops skid plate. Painted the silver air intake and grill.

Spyder Garage

Did you just get the risers, or did you have to get the whole Kit?
    We now have His and Hers Spyders.
    Current Spyder, 2015 F3 Steel Black, Passenger Backrest, Blue Ridge Screen with Xcreen Extention, Akrapovic Muffler, Attitude Handlebars, Blades front rims, RT Swaybar,
    Her Spyder 2011 Magnesium RSS Sportrack and Backrest, Comfort Seat, Grip Puppies, 3.5 inch Riser Bars, Wespyd Signature Swaybar. Hindle Muffler, Godiva Screen, Hiway Pegs Can Am Panniers

Previous Spyders
    2013 ST SM5
    2011 RSS
    2010 RS
    2015 F3 , Black with Blue Graphics

Spyder Garage

Default risers

Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    Did you just get the risers, or did you have to get the whole Kit?
    Just the four risers, the plate, (part 710) and the four long bolts .
    Pat
    SIGPIC]2

2016 F3T Lamonster RIP boards, fog lights, Longhorn mirror lights, power plate. SpyderPops skid plate. Painted the silver air intake and grill.