Spyder Garage

Default Bushtec Trailer Experience?

Any Bushtec trailer experience out there? I saw the thread on the hitch issue. Mainly I'm interested in the quality of the trailer, how it pulls, and any other thoughts out there. I'm considering a used trailer for my Spyder RT and there is a Bushtec available in my area, but I know nothing about this brand.

Thanks,
    Rob
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by robhowen View Post
    Any Bushtec trailer experience out there? I saw the thread on the hitch issue. Mainly I'm interested in the quality of the trailer, how it pulls, and any other thoughts out there. I'm considering a used trailer for my Spyder RT and there is a Bushtec available in my area, but I know nothing about this brand. Thanks, Rob
    Recent thread on Bushtec; http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...hlight=bushtec
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

Default Thank you

Thank you. Sorry I didn't find this on my own.
    Rob

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?85069-Bushtec-Trailer&highlight=bushtec
    [/QUOTE]
    2015 RT-Ltd SE6 and F3S SE6, both with a number of commercial add-ons plus my own tweaks.

Spyder Garage

I have a Bushtec trl love had it for years i just took the ball off the canam hitch and welded the buschtec receiver onto the canam hitch no problems

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Bshtec Hitch

Any Bushtec trailer experience out there? I saw the thread on the hitch issue. Mainly I'm interested in the quality of the trailer, how it pulls, and any other thoughts out there. I'm considering a used trailer for my Spyder RT and there is a Bushtec available in my area, but I know nothing about this brand.

Thanks,
    Rob
    Purchase the Locking Hitch Pin from Bushtec. Bolts as a replacement for the trailer Ball. No modifications. Use a BRP Hitch with Big Bike Parts wiring harness.. You'll have miles of smiles. My Bushtec has been pulled many miles behind Goldwings, a Spyder GS and RT's Wouldn't even consider any other trailer. You never know it's behind you.

Spyder Garage

Thanks,
    Rob
    Plenty of room in the Bushtec trailer/tracks very well.
    2016 RTL , Red Pearl