Spyder Garage

Default Best Waterless Bike Wash

I thought i’d share a product I came across and have been using on all of my vehicles, including my Spyder, Audi, truck and Roadmaster. Waterless Car Wash Wax Kit 144 oz. Aircraft Quality Wash Wax for your Car RV & Boat. Guaranteed Best Waterless Wash on the Market https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X04JRMU..._3aP2zbJMFNW5T

I am very impressed at the cleaning power and wax shine of this product. It is great for easy bug removal from windsheild and paint. It is safe for all finishes, doesn’t scratch, it’s biodegradeable and no ammonia. Can also be used on RV’s and airplanes.

They have a video to watch for how to use, very easy.
    2016 F3L , Big Bike Parts Black

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by papanorm View Post
    I thought i’d share a product I came across and have been using on all of my vehicles, including my Spyder, Audi, truck and Roadmaster. Waterless Car Wash Wax Kit 144 oz. Aircraft Quality Wash Wax for your Car RV & Boat. Guaranteed Best Waterless Wash on the Market https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X04JRMU..._3aP2zbJMFNW5T
    I am very impressed at the cleaning power and wax shine of this product. It is great for easy bug removal from windsheild and paint. It is safe for all finishes, doesn’t scratch, it’s biodegradeable and no ammonia. Can also be used on RV’s and airplanes.
    Over 1,000 5-star reviews. A little pricey but hey if it works ... I might try it. Thanks.
    2014 RTL Platinum

Spyder Garage

It’s actually economical for what is included. You can just buy a gallon of the product for $27 and use your own microfiber towels. I like the kit bc the better towels and extra sprayer are included. BTW, i used only 8oz to clean a full sized pickup, so you don’t need much.
    2016 F3L , Big Bike Parts Black

Spyder Garage

An alternative:

Put a dryer sheet or two in an spray bottle of water. Spray the bike and wipe down with chamois or microfiber towel.

Gets most of the road grime off. Bugs dissolve too.

Takes care of my lazy and cheap modes.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member Highwayman2013's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

I just tried Lamonster's detailer. Won it at the Red Rock Rally in Utah. Works well.
    2016 F3 Limited
    2019 Ryker Rally
    2014 Suzuki V Strom 650
    2020 CSC TT 250
    2016 F 3 Limited , Vegas White

Spyder Garage

Well, it *is* waterless:

Spyder Garage

Sounds like a good product. I use Ultima Waterless Wash.

Spyder Garage

I & vtrider( Adrien) have both used the above product on our spyders( 2014RTS-SE6 & 2016 F3 Limited Special) works great. It is great to have/use on the road, when traveling, or after return trip. It is very easy to use. Spray on/ wipe off.

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD

Spyder Garage

Just make sure it is safe for Wraps... I have clear wrap and can't wax it as it will yellow, so I have to use plastic polish instead.
    WackyDan - Fun, not crazy.
    Charlotte (Matthews), NC
    Silver Moon SM5 - V35 and V46 Givis, CHAD, Motolight 35w steering lights, Dash Powerlets, Helibar risers, Garage door opener, Eastern Beaver PC-8, Digital voltmeter, Kewl Metal Intake, Evoluzione Sway Bar, RT Shocks and Juice Box PRO.
    *Mower deck in development*
    2008 model -new in crate, April 09
    26,000 miles.

Looking for other Charlotte area riders to cruise with and compare Spyders.

HAPPY SPYDER OWNER