Spyder Garage

Default 2018 Spyder Models, Colors Etc

This should be a complete list of Spyder models, colors, Etc. that are being produced for 2018.

"F-3" Steel Black Metallic

"F-3S" Monolith Black Satin, Circuit Yellow Metallic, Oxford Blue Metallic

"F-3T" Monolith Black Satin, Oxford Blue Metallic, Pearl White, Intense Red Pearl (*)

"F-3 Limited" "Dark Edition" Intense Red Pearl (*) Pearl White, Oxford Blue Metallic, Steel Black Metallic

"F-3 Limited" "Chrome Edition" Intense Red Pearl (*) Pearl White, Oxford Blue Metallic, Steel Black Metallic

((*) Intense Red Pearl with Black Tank)

"RT" Pearl White

"RT Limited" "Dark Edition" Pearl White, Oxford Blue Metallic, Champagne Metallic, Asphalt Grey Metallic

"RT Limited" "Chrome Edition" Pearl White, Oxford Blue Metallic, Champagne Metallic, Asphalt Grey Metallic

The "RT-S" models have been discontinued

The "F-3" and the "F-3S" will continue to have the same Multi Function LCD Segment Analog Gauges.

The "RT", "RT Limited", "F-3T" and the "F-3 Limited" will have the new Twin 4.3 inch Full Color LCD Display

All Models will still have the "Rotax 1330 ACE" Engine

The "RT", "RT Limited" and the "F-3 Limited" will have a 6 Speaker Audio System, The "F-3T" will have 4 Speakers

All Models except the "F-3" will have Cruise Control

The "F-3", "F-3T", "F-3 Limited" & The "RT Limited" only come with the SE-6 Semi Automatic Transmission

The "F-3S" and the "RT" come with your choice of the "SE6" or the "SM6"

Hope this helps

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Spyder Garage

Default Good to know...

for the full color and feature line up for the new 2018's . Should be very helpful to the shoppers that lurk about...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

I guess the question is... Which one are You getting Cruzr Joe???
    2014 RT-Ltd , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Yep! Someone has been reading and doing some study.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Guy View Post
    I guess the question is... Which one are You getting Cruzr Joe???
    Which one is coming home with you, and which room in the house is getting renovated?
    2010 RT A&C, RT-L, RT-L , Orbital Blue, Cognac, Jet Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
    Which one is coming home with you, and which room in the house is getting renovated?

Looking for a 2018 F-3 Limited in White, maybe the wife won't notice if it is the same color as the present one.

Cruzr Joe
    2018 F3 Limited, BRP Driver Backrest, Spyderpops Lighted Bump Skid, Dual Spyclops Light, Mirror Turn Signals, Laser Alignment, Engine LEDs, Fog Lights With Halo's, Cushion Handgrips, BRT LEDs, and Under Lighting, Lamonster IPS, (with Clock), F4 25" Vented Windshield with Wings, Airhawk "R" Cushions. Position 4 Brake setting, Short reach Handlebars, Dash Mounted Voltmeter and 12 Volt Plug. Set of 3rd pegs. Extended Passenger Seat. Exterior BRP Connect setup, Ultimate Trailer

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

I've done that!
    But as I'm sure you know: they ALWAYS figure it out...

Spyder Garage

I've done that!
    But as I'm sure you know: they ALWAYS figure it out...

Spyder Garage

Hope you enjoy the 18 as much, or more than your previous purchases.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

With the demise of the RT-S model, I see that the RT base model will still have cruise control and heated handgrips. I think that I have seen that the base RT will NOT however have a power adjustable rear shock (standard only underneath the seat). Does anybody know if the base RT model will have the power adjustable windshield?
    2015 RT-S SE6 Red Pearl - aka "Ruby"
    Tri-Axis handlebars - Bajaron Sway Bar and Heim Links - Roadster Renovations Spring Stiffeners & Top Case mirror - Value Accessories 3 pc. Lid Net Set - Lidlox Helmet Holders - JT's Dash Mount Bar - Drink2go rider & passenger cupholder - Wolo Bad Boy Horn - Show Chrome Trunk Rack - 12V power & heated gear ports - Spyderpops missing belt guard - BRP Trailer Hitch - Gold Plug hex head drain plugs

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by pontow View Post
    With the demise of the RT-S model, I see that the RT base model will still have cruise control and heated handgrips. I think that I have seen that the base RT will NOT however have a power adjustable rear shock (standard only underneath the seat). Does anybody know if the base RT model will have the power adjustable windshield?
    It's only one color and has the older front fenders too. I like my 14 RTS better.
    2014 RTS , Cognac

Spyder Garage

Thanks Cruzr Joe. good breakdown of the offerings for 2018. I already have mine ordered: it will be the 2018 RT Limited in metallic Champange. can't wait for the January delivery to get here AND of course followed by some nice spring weather for riding.
    BIG F

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Joe,
    Have you considered getting a set of those2018 10th Anniversary wheels for your bike? It would look amazing!!

Spyder Garage

thanks Cruzer Joe for all of the info.
    I have a 2018 RT Limited (Champagne Metallic) on order. Expecting a January delivery which is NOT riding weather in this part of the world?????? so will be super ready for spring when that happens..\
    BIG F

Spyder Garage

Joe,
    Have you considered getting a set of those2018 10th Anniversary wheels for your bike? It would look amazing!!
    I think that would be awesome Bob. It would certainly be one of a kind.
    Happy Spyderlovers