Spyder Garage

Default Rides at Spyder Adventure

Is there any scheduled ride at Spyder Adventure in Maggie Valley for 2017? Seems like I saw where someone was leading rides.

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default ORGANIZED - RIDES

Quote Originally Posted by joekeys View Post
    Is there any scheduled ride at Spyder Adventure in Maggie Valley for 2017? Seems like I saw where someone was leading rides.
    They didn't have them last year because of Insurance issues ..... I have a feeling they still have that concern .... Lots of great riding buddies you can hook up with ...... Mike

Spyder Garage

Someone posted they would go on rides you could hook up with, but were not sponsored rides.

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

No sponsored rides, just good friends riding together. . Anyone is welcome to join.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    No sponsored rides, just good friends riding together. . Anyone is welcome to join.
    I see there are no sponsored rides but was wondering if there are any planned rides to join.

Spyder Garage

Default I'll be there too.....

Living in this state, I have been all over the mountain area. I can ride with blacklightening (who I have yet to meet) or take someone or party of spyders out for a ride. Just ask if your not sure where you want to go, I'll take you around. You would have to make multiple trips to area to get just to get 1/2 of the roads covered. Been on a lot of roads with 2 wheels, have only made 1 trip on the newly acquired spyder to mountains so far. I will be there Friday night, go to spyder adventure, then later Saturday be ready for a ride, then do it again on Sunday.
    Have only met and rode with 1 spyder rider in the " triangle spyder group" Randy & Lisa H. on labor day weekend
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Woodaddict View Post
    Living in this state, I have been all over the mountain area. I can ride with blacklightening (who I have yet to meet) or take someone or party of spyders out for a ride. Just ask if your not sure where you want to go, I'll take you around. You would have to make multiple trips to area to get just to get 1/2 of the roads covered. Been on a lot of roads with 2 wheels, have only made 1 trip on the newly acquired spyder to mountains so far. I will be there Friday night, go to spyder adventure, then later Saturday be ready for a ride, then do it again on Sunday.
    Have only met and rode with 1 spyder rider in the " triangle spyder group" Randy & Lisa H. on labor day weekend
    So many roads, and so little time. I will be there Wednesday afternoon and start taking rides each morning. I will post up on the site a definite meeting time and location. Normally we meet at the Bojangles and head out each day between 8 & 9am. Each day will consist of anywhere between 200-300 miles each day. I am actually going up there the end of this week, and weekend with the family, but I will be on the SUV. Been going a couple of times a year for the past 8-9 years. I don't know all the roads, but I get around pretty good. I am also old school, instead of using GPS, I use MAP, but it works for me. I typically will do the Cherohola Skyway and Dragon on the same day. That is probably going to be on my agenda for Thursday or Friday, as there will be more traffic on Saturday. Just stay tuned and I am sure you can hook up with someone.
    2021 RTL , brake pedal from "Web Boards" chalk white