Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default I have a set of "like new" full size Seal floor boards for sale

I was about to post in For Sale but I saw this thread... Asking $299.

Seal full-size floor boards for Spyder RT (and RT-S and RT-Ltd) without factory boards.

Darn near perfect condition. Mount in about 15 minutes and the hardware is included.

They came off of my 2011 and my "new" 2014 has factory boards.

Shipping at actual cost or may be picked up or I'll drive up to 100mi from Harrisburg, PA to meet you half way.

Ryde Comfortable !!!
    Regards-

Frank.

2014 Cognac RT-S SE6 1330
    2011 Viper Red RT-S SE5 998 (sold)

Spyder Garage

sent you a pm

Spyder Garage

Default floorboards

I had Seal Floorboards on my 2015 F3S and they were great and easy to install !

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by FrankPa View Post
    I was about to post in For Sale but I saw this thread... Asking $299.

Seal full-size floor boards for Spyder RT (and RT-S and RT-Ltd) without factory boards.

Darn near perfect condition. Mount in about 15 minutes and the hardware is included.

They came off of my 2011 and my "new" 2014 has factory boards.

Shipping at actual cost or may be picked up or I'll drive up to 100mi from Harrisburg, PA to meet you half way.

Ryde Comfortable !!!
    Sounds like a great deal, Frank. Best of luck.
    Ride in comfort,
    John

Spyder Garage

They will be heading my way soon, and I am greatly looking forward to installing them

Quote Originally Posted by sealfloorboards View Post
    Sounds like a great deal, Frank. Best of luck.
    Ride in comfort,
    John

Spyder Garage

Default Seal Floorboards

Got a set of Seal Floorboards(ordered on July 26 received on August 3)not to bad for living in Newfoundland.You mite wonder where is Newfoundland?The answer is it's half way to Heaven.Anyway installed them,used them ,much better than the pegs that came with my 2012 RT Limited.Makes it a lot easier and safer for my wife to jump on the back.Would commend for comfort,safety and style.Good people to deal with.
    2012 RT , Pearl

Very Active Member sealfloorboards's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Hey folks, just because you have the small BRP Factory Floorboards doesn't mean you can't have the full Seal RT SE5's on your Spyder. I have a set that fits right on top. When ordering, just click yes or no to "Have BRP floorboards". Super easy to install. Call or email me directly and I'll drop the $45 shipping charge (US only). You too can stretch out and,
    Ride in comfort,
    John

Spyder Garage

I also have a 2012 RT SE5...and wanted floor boards to replace the very uncomfortable foot pegs. I got a pair of floor boards from canamspyderaccessories.com in Canada. They offer two sizes, and I went with the small ones. Took under 10 minutes to install them.. Now my feet are resting in a flat position when I ride...much more comfortable, especially on long rides. I paid around $100 plus shipping. I looked at the "others", but they wanted several hundred for a pair, and I wasn't willing to pay that much. These do the trick perfectly, are strong, rust-proof, and stable. I'm very pleased with 'em.

Spyder Garage

Thanks for the tip. I'll check them out. Can you stand on them without them flexing? I just can't see paying $400 - $900 for a pair of floorboards.

Spyder Garage

I am using Seal Floorboard Pups on my 2011 RTL. I put them on in September of 2011 and they still look great. They are very comfortable and have been very happy with them. This is the same Spyder used in their advertising.

Seal FB - R1.jpg Seal FB - L1.jpg
    MODS: Elka Shocks, ESI RT HMT Brake Light, ESI RT Brightsides, ESI Fender TIPS, ESI RIPS, ESI RT Day Runners, Grip Puppies
    AmerSeal Sealant, KewlMetal Kewlock, Scorpio I900 Security System, Stebel Nautilus air horn, KewlMetal Highway Brackets & ISO Wings
    Corbin seat, trunkrest & driver backrest, Capt.Jim's Belt Tensioner, SpyderPops LaBlock, Cat Shields, Bumpskid & Belt Guard
    Seal PUP Floorboards, BRP chrome, Ron's Anti-Sway Bar, Lamonster LED Head/Fog Lights & BRP Air Scoops
    2011 RTL , White

Spyder Garage

"Thanks for the tip. I'll check them out. Can you stand on them without them flexing? I just can't see paying $400 - $900 for a pair of floorboards."

Yes, standing on them is no problem. They don't flex at all under my weight (175 lbs), and the small size ones are plenty big enough for my riding boots. You can hit the brake pedal easily because the right side one is sculpted to leave plenty of room around the brake. They have a textured surface so my feet don't slip around on them. They're very easy to install. Reove the rubber part of the foot pegs, and then bolt these on. The hardware (bolts and nuts) comes with the floorboards. I'm very pleased with them, and my feet are much happier! :-)

Spyder Garage

Default Floor boards

Quote Originally Posted by donsspyder View Post
    I have a set of seal floor boards of a 2012 RTS, that I will sell for 200 dollars. Just like new. I traded it for a 2017 RTL. They have big factory boards on them. Call me at 1-607-432-3069. If you have any questions, call me. If you want a picture of it, my son will send it to you.

Just started with Spyderlovers...
    Have 2012 RT SE5, Floor boards still available?
    Al
    2012 RTS SE5 , Spider Web Brake pedal Orbital blue

Spyder Garage

It's a real shot in the dark that there still around! When your poking around in this site, there is a lot of good info on here, but in this case if you look at the top you will see when the post was started! It's back there a while ago but good luck, some one may pop up and want to sell a set!!
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by CADRE View Post
    Just started with Spyderlovers...
    Have 2012 RT SE5, Floor boards still available?
    Al
    Well Seal Floorboards has stopped selling them ….. They can easily be made from 1/4 in. diamond plate aluminum …. that's what I did …. you take off the OEM peg covers and attach using those oem holes …. make the boards long enough to reach the bolt that attaches the lower side panel ( metal ) and make a bracket from steel flat stock …..cost about $20.00 ……...good luck … Mike

Spyder Garage

I am special... my seal boards arrived with chrome edge coming off at the bends... The rubber foot mat was not cut evenly in various places... They work great.. Had I known of the lack in quality I would not have bought them... Many other options.......

Spyder Garage

I must have received the damaged set.... Am looking to make my own or buy from SPYDER ACCESSORIES.... The idea of having low quality workmanship under my feet. Makes me wonder what’s under the rubber foot mat... Crazy thoughts maybe... At $500.00 not worth the price from Seal.... I do know the bolts after one week already started to rust....

Spyder Garage

Here is my version of home made. Rear mounts on a stainless carriage bolt that has about a 1" square hard rubber sheath. Stainless bolts throughout.

2019 BMW C650GT, 2010 Spyder RT-S, 2009 BMW R1200RT,(sold) 2009 Honda Silverwing (Sold), 2009 Kawasaki 500 Vulcan (Sold)

\
    2010 RT SE5 , Black

Spyder Garage

anyone still sell seal boards floor boards looking to get some. not liking what I see and the price is horrible might have to make my own.

Spyder Garage

I believe the company was closed 2.5 years ago. He had someone to take over but then it fell through. I purchased his removable rack. It was the last he had. Watch the selling forum. I saw a couple pop up over the years. There was an pink set last fall I think. Might look back. Not sure of the model though.

“Born to Ride......Ride to Live....MOATER ON !
    “Current ride: 2017 RT Limited”