Spyder Garage

Cool Where to buy Saddlebag And Trunk cargo nets for RT 2023?

Does anyone know of a place to purchase Saddlebag And Trunk cargo net Can-Am Spyder RT 2023?
    Last edited by Peter Aawen; 04-02-2024 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Expanded title to briefly ask the question - we already know it's a Can Am Spyder! ... ;-)

Spyder Garage

Try some of the sponsors on the home page. I believe Lamonster have them.
    2012 RTL , Pearl

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Irishscouter View Post
    Does anyone know of a place to purchase Saddlebag And Trunk cargo net Can-Am Spyder RT 2023?
    When the new style RT (2020+) came out there was no nets for them. Some have used the older nets with some creative installation.

I haven't looked in a while so maybe there might be some now. Look at all the usual places, Lamonster, Value Accessories and so on.

Edited: I just looked on all of the sites and all that I came up with for the newer RTL (2020+) was a trunk organizer at Sling Mods.
    Last edited by K80Shooter; 04-03-2024 at 08:10 AM.
    2020 RT Limited Chrome , Petrol Blue

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by K80Shooter View Post
    When the new style RT (2020+) came out there was no nets for them. Some have used the older nets with some creative installation.

I haven't looked in a while so maybe there might be some now. Look at all the usual places, Lamonster, Value Accessories and so on.

Edited: I just looked on all of the sites and all that I came up with for the newer RTL (2020+) was a trunk organizer at Sling Mods.
    Yeah, I just leave my empty bags in the panniers, K80, and drop anything I need in them. No need for the old cargo nets.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red