Spyder Garage

Default Another trip and videos - Covered bridges in NE Ohio

This is a video of our first day of travel on a journey to explore all of the covered bridges in NE Ohio. The first day of travel was epic weather, sightseeing, and an unexpected covered bridge was found at the Mohican State Park.
    Please like and subscribe to Our Scenic Life YouTube channel for updates. More videos to come from this trip and others.
    If you like this one there are other videos in the travel playlist.

Last edited by markyodo; 09-14-2017 at 04:01 PM.
    Our Scenic Life - Spyder Videos
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/OurScenicLife

Ask me about my Spyder.
    2014 Black Can-Am Spyder RT

Spyder Garage

Default nice ride

must have been last weekend . this area had super great weather , and the video you just gave us looks just like it , love the up and overs in the highway ... something about the spyder , and the get away ! { did you shoot all with a go pro ? }

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by youngers View Post
    did you shoot all with a go pro ?
    Yes an older GoPro 3+. I have 4K drone footage for most videos so I will be trading up for a 4K camera very soon. I really don't like the artifacts/compression youtube does on videos when they are tracking movement. My 4K drone footage is always much better. Thanks for watching.
    Our Scenic Life - Spyder Videos
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/OurScenicLife

Ask me about my Spyder.
    2014 Black Can-Am Spyder RT

Spyder Garage

Default What are you up to recently?

Quote Originally Posted by markyodo View Post
    Yes an older GoPro 3+. I have 4K drone footage for most videos so I will be trading up for a 4K camera very soon. I really don't like the artifacts/compression youtube does on videos when they are tracking movement. My 4K drone footage is always much better. Thanks for watching.
    I've responded to your youtube comments and blog email. I hope you're still around. Give me a shout out!

Spyder Garage

I'm originally from Ashtabula County, the covered bridge capital of Ohio! I would think that you will be going there? There is a CB website, and maybe around 15 bridges. In case you didn't know,(but I would think you do), the longest covered bridge in USA is in this county. Built in 2008 over the Ashtabula Gulf. About 150' over the river. This bridge pasted the NOW 2nd longest in USA on border between Vermont and New Hampshire. The longest in the world is in Hartland, Canada which I visited on my 2015 RTL in 2018. Had a fantastic time visiting covered bridges in Maine, NH, and Vermont, along with Hartland. Even made it to Bay of Fundy,,,,,, worlds highest tides rise / fall, 50 ft each cycle.

I'll be watching where you go..............have a fun time............

John Smolen covered bridge
    Last edited by Woodaddict; 10-25-2021 at 12:58 AM. Reason: add name
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400

Spyder Garage

FYI: This particular video is from 9/2017.

Last post from OP on 8/2020

**EDIT** Title changed

The time has come for us to sell our beloved 2014 CanAm Spyder RT SE6 and as a package with a 2013 Solace motorcycle pull behind camper.
    Reason: Our travel plans have...

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

whoops!!! only saw the post before me that was new and brought this back to life. anyhow,,,,,,,,,,, good info for anyone wanting to ride around to see covered bridges
    2015 Spyder RT Ltd- bUrp - only add the "U", 2010 Honda NT700V-red,2010 Honda NT700V-silver retired @201,111 miles, 1997 Honda PC800, 1996 Honda PC800, Honda CT500, Honda Shadow 500, 1978 Suzuki GS550, 1973 Suzuki TC125, other assorted smaller bikes, Suzuki TM400