Thread: F3S on Kauai

Spyder Garage

Default F3S on Kauai

Besides the 2 F3's on Oahu, mine here on Kauai and an RT I know of on Maui, who else owns a Spyder in Hawaii?
    Just another crappy day in Paradise....Aloha!

Spyder Garage

Default Little checking..

According to the members list here...there are 12 members over there. Scattered about but may be more that are not members here....If they got some good dealers over there it could grow...lots of nice ryding over there...
    Gene and Ilana De Laney
    Mt. Helix, California

​2012 RS sm5
    2012 RS sm5 , 998cc V-Twin 106hp DIY brake and park brake Classic Black

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by HIspyder View Post
    Besides the 2 F3's on Oahu, mine here on Kauai and an RT I know of on Maui, who else owns a Spyder in Hawaii?
    Glad to see you are still up and running. I am one of the few that got to rent a when they were still doing that on Maui.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by akspyderman View Post
    Glad to see you are still up and running. I am one of the few that got to rent a when they were still doing that on Maui.
    Still running like a champ! I even shipped it to San Diego for the Homecoming Event only to have it damaged by PASHA Hawaii during shipping. I was so lucky to have met the owners of Octofilms who managed to secure a demo F3 from Bert's Mega Mall in LA, which I rode some 8000 miles in 4 weeks.

PASHA paid for the $3500.00 in repairs and it shipped back to Kauai unscathed.

Oh, and BTW, there is currently a rental outfit on Oahu that has 2 Spyders for rent.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Chupaca View Post
    According to the members list here...there are 12 members over there. Scattered about but may be more that are not members here....If they got some good dealers over there it could grow...lots of nice ryding over there...
    Thanks for that Chupaca. I ran the search and half of those users have never even posted on the site. Hmm.

Spyder Garage

Still running like a champ! I even shipped it to San Diego for the Homecoming Event only to have it damaged by PASHA Hawaii during shipping. I was so lucky to have met the owners of Octofilms who managed to secure a demo F3 from Bert's Mega Mall in LA, which I rode some 8000 miles in 4 weeks.

PASHA paid for the $3500.00 in repairs and it shipped back to Kauai unscathed.

Oh, and BTW, there is currently a rental outfit on Oahu that has 2 Spyders for rent.
    Good to know for those who are willing to brave the Chicago with palm trees area around Honolulu. I do like all the rest of the Oahu though.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Good to know for those who are willing to brave the Chicago with palm trees area around Honolulu. I do like all the rest of the Oahu though.
    That's a great description of Honolulu and that's one of the reasons I live on Kauai.

Spyder Garage

That's a great description of Honolulu and that's one of the reasons I live on Kauai.
    Yup, Kauai (the garden island) is one of my favorites. Do they still have the feral chickens all over the place?

2020 F3L , Magma Red

Spyder Garage

Yup, Kauai (the garden island) is one of my favorites. Do they still have the feral chickens all over the place?
    Yes, indeed. With no real predators, other than feral cats, they're everywhere. We have a love, hate relationship with them.

Spyder Garage

Default on it's way

Tracking info on Pasha website says it on board and awaiting departure for Honolulu this week! Hope to be up and riding soon!!

Spyder Garage

Great news! You're going to love being able to ryde all year long.