Spyder Garage

Default Brickyard Chapter Members Headed to LaMonster's Spyders in the Ozarks

Hope to meet you 'in the web' at the Clarion Inn & Suites for Spyders in the Ozarks. Lamont has a great lineup of vendors to offer some upgrades and bling too. Then, there's the amazing Ozarks, meant for spyder rydin'...see you there!

2021 RTL Chalk 2021 F3T White

Spyder Garage

Default if not there !

I have noticed quite a lot of riders in the indy area , and we have a few in the Louisville southern Indiana region , we are talking of a autumn fall ride when the leaves change or are changing , I think the trail will be toward brown county , near Columbus Indiana , would be very nice too meet -up somewhere around there ... we had 7 or 8 cycles last ride , I think we would have 5 make that route ... will need more planning to connect the dots

Spyder Garage

Default Brown Co Ryde

Yep...watching the Brown Co Leaf Cams weekly as time gets closer. We do a Brown Co ryde every year. Looking to have 15-30 this year. We'll chat and make plans to rendezvous somewhere among the leaves...
    Thanks for the contact!
    We have members all over the state. Check out the Facebook page and website.

2021 RTL Chalk 2021 F3T White

Spyder Garage

Default wait WAIT a sec .

brown county leaf cams I did not think there was such ... will have too check this out ! { I do see fall colors in some of the leaves around me now , so I guess 2 weeks and we will know for sure how they are doing ... }