Spyder Garage

Default SpyderQuest Thank You!!

Thanks so much to all of the committee who , again this year, made SpyderQuest in Lake George, NY such a success!
    We had a great time at all of the events and rides. Esp loved the Opening Ceremony festivities! This year's DJ was great!! Enjoyed reconnecting with friends from last year and enjoyed meeting new friends!
    Already looking froward to next year!!
    Thank you again, to the organizers and committee for all of your planning and hard work!! And thank you to all of the vendors for your contributions!! Much appreciated!!
    Nate and Lori

2021 Spyder RT Limited--Deep Marsala Red--Chrome Edition

[/B]​Nelson-Rigg half cover, Hopnel side bags and trunk liner bags, , Driver's Backrest, BRP Trailer hitch and control module, 131 DB horn from TricLED, "Shadow" trailer from Mini Trailer USA,

Very Active Member BLUEKNIGHT911's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default SPYDERQUEST

.... This years event was the best EVER ..... and I've attended all of them....... I'm not knocking Spyder-FEST, and I have been to most of them ..... but the atmosphere at Spyderquest is different in a of of ways ...the tour rides are prolific in number and variety ...... the FOOD for this event is ......and it includes a REAL at the closing event ( and I'm VERY picky about ) ... The folks who donate an ENORMOUS amount to bring this event off are to Congratulated ..... The people at the Event location Great Escape Lodge are also to be Thanked in a big way, the facility is Fabulous ( includes a free day at their INDOOR waterpark, inside the Hotel ) the staff just couldn't do enough for you to make your stay a super pleasant experience .... I could go on and on but will leave at this ..... Put this event of your Bucket list ..... you won't be disappointed .... .. Mike

Spyder Garage

Default SpyderQuest 2017

A " Big Thanks" goes out to New York Spyder Ryders Group, and Great Escape Lodge for putting the SpyderQuest together, and being a Host Hotel. Also the venders being there with there spyder accessories and etc. They were very helpful.

Adrien and I are looking forward to next years Spyderquest 2018. I have attended all of the Spyderquests events. A lot of work goes on behind the scenes to put Spyderquest together.

It was nice to see/and meet new/current spyder owners.

Deanna

Current Spyder - 2023 F3 LTD Special Mineral Blue

Red LED NANO Saddlebag Marker Lights with Full Illumination
    Sequential Fender LED'S (Amber/Red) with Safety Reflector
    Dual Power Plate (12 V & USB ports)
    Gremlin Bell
    Rear Trunk Organizer (4 holders, 2 Elastic Holders)
    Lamonster "Top Cuff" with adjustable drink Holder
    SpyderPops Missing Guard Belt
    Console Accent Trim (Carbon Fiber Domed Black)
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Front Fairing Service Access Door Covers (Carbon Fiber Doomed Black)
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover
    A-Arm Daytime Dual Color LED Running Lights with Blinker Module
    Hi-Viz DRL and Sequential Mirrors lights

Former Spyder - 2014 RTS SE6 Cognac SOLD
    2023 F3 LTD Special Series , N/A N/A Mineral Blue

Spyder Garage

I couldn't put it any better than Mike and Deanna.

If you are on the fence about coming next year, get off that fence and go. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks to everyone on the Spyderquest team.

We will be there next year.

Brian & Deb

Spyder Garage

We all had a blast this year. Now we start the planning for next year pretty soon. If you have any suggestions for rides next year please let us know. We are always open to suggestions and ways to make this event even better.

Tim

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom888 View Post
    We all had a blast this year. Now we start the planning for next year pretty soon. If you have any suggestions for rides next year please let us know. We are always open to suggestions and ways to make this event even better.

Tim
    Tim, I think that I mentioned this to Dave, but since you asked.......If you plan a ride to the Ticonderoga/Lake Champlain Valley again, you might want to include the stretch of Tracy Road (County Road 6) starting east of Route 9 (near Northway Exit 30). It's about 7 miles of nice twisties with no stop signs, traffic lights or crossroads. Not especially scenic, but nicely paved and, as I said, lots of nice twisties.

Just a thought....

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by bscrive View Post

If you are on the fence about coming next year, get off that fence and go. You won't be disappointed.

Brian & Deb
    The whole event was awesome! You guys were great to hang out with during the event! It was a fun time four sure!

Adrien

Spyder Garage

Thats perfect. I will probably do the Fort Ticonderoga full ride again next year. So i will add that to my ride. Along with some more time at the fort. 2 hours was just not enough. I want to squeeze in diving up to mount defiance as well.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by newbert View Post
    Tim, I think that I mentioned this to Dave, but since you asked.......If you plan a ride to the Ticonderoga/Lake Champlain Valley again, you might want to include the stretch of Tracy Road (County Road 6) starting east of Route 9 (near Northway Exit 30). It's about 7 miles of nice twisties with no stop signs, traffic lights or crossroads. Not especially scenic, but nicely paved and, as I said, lots of nice twisties.

Just a thought....
    I believe I have been on that road 4 or 5 years ago.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Thats perfect. I will probably do the Fort Ticonderoga full ride again next year. So i will add that to my ride. Along with some more time at the fort. 2 hours was just not enough. I want to squeeze in diving up to mount defiance as well.
    I agree. The reason we didn't stay any longer was to make it to Progressive in time for lunch. If you didn't care about lunch and were comfortable getting back to GEL on your own you could have stayed. Just let the ride captain or tailgunner know you won't be coming back with them.

We always have a wrap-up committee meeting a couple of weeks after the event to go over what went well and what needs improvement. I'll add extending the Fort Ti ride to the list.
    Trb-- (Roger)

2014 Cognac STL:Ultimate Seat, Nelson Rigg Tail Pack, Nelson Rigg RS/ST Half Cover, TL fender lights, Squared Away Laser Alignment, BajaRon sway bar and links, Akropovic Sport Silencer
    2022 White Pearl F3T
    Gone but not forgotten: 2019 F3S Special Series Liquid Titanium

Spyder States Visited

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

Default Awesome SpyderQuest

1st time attending SpyderQuest w/ TricLED crew and I love it!!!
    awesome job to the organizer and staff... the food at meet & greet was delicious!
    too bad I didn't had the opportunity to come to the opening banquet and closing ceremony.

Maybe next year!

Spyder Garage

I like the idea of doing vendor ride so you guys can see more than just the parking lot while at spyderquest.

Invalid Emails
    Spyder Garage

I like the idea of doing vendor ride so you guys can see more than just the parking lot while at spyderquest.
    I put in a suggestion to have the dinner for opening and closing ceremony a bit later, say at least 6 pm this way vendors could participate in these events.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEKNIGHT911 View Post
    .... This years event was the best EVER ..... and I've attended all of them....... I'm not knocking Spyder-FEST, and I have been to most of them ..... but the atmosphere at Spyderquest is different in a of of ways ...the tour rides are prolific in number and variety ...... the FOOD for this event is ......and it includes a REAL at the closing event ( and I'm VERY picky about ) ... The folks who donate an ENORMOUS amount to bring this event off are to Congratulated ..... The people at the Event location Great Escape Lodge are also to be Thanked in a big way, the facility is Fabulous ( includes a free day at their INDOOR waterpark, inside the Hotel ) the staff just couldn't do enough for you to make your stay a super pleasant experience .... I could go on and on but will leave at this ..... Put this event of your Bucket list ..... you won't be disappointed .... .. Mike
    And thanks Mike for tail-gunning the parade.
    Happy Spyder Owner
    ISCI Floorboards, Ebrake extension peg, Hand Brake, and hyway pegs, tjfisher2 passenger peg extension, BRP 23" Ultra Touring Windshied, Backrest, Fog Lights, 12volt accessory plug, NMN 4" handlebar risers, Auto Zone red LEDs, BRP Comfort seat, Evoluzione sway bar, powerbus, powerlets and air shock.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Deanna777 View Post
    A " Big Thanks" goes out to New York Spyder Ryders Group, and Great Escape Lodge for putting the SpyderQuest together, and being a Host Hotel. Also the venders being there with there spyder accessories and etc. They were very helpful.

Adrien and I are looking forward to next years Spyderquest 2018. I have attended all of the Spyderquests events. A lot of work goes on behind the scenes to put Spyderquest together.

It was nice to see/and meet new/current spyder owners.

Deanna

Quote Originally Posted by bscrive View Post

Brian & Deb
    Hey guys, did you win anything at Farkle Bingo? Val & I sure hope to be there next year, we really missed seeing everyone. I'll be in goo shape by then, am having my right hip replaced on October 11th. (Had the left one done last February). SpyderQuest is a GREAT event, not so big as to be overwhelming, but big enough to offer some good ride choices. Onward!
    "A Wise Man Once Said, I Should Ask My Wife."
    2017 Champagne Metallic RT-S SE-6 Rivco Dual Flag Holders; Slingmods Highway Pegs; (Hate Them) Airhawk Seat Cushion; Show Chrome Black Touring Rack w/ Risers & Touring Windshield; RAM X Mount For TXTAG; TackForm Phone Mount; Lidlox; Magic Mirror Mounts; Guardian Bells; WOLO "Bad Boy" Air Horn; Dual USB Power Outlet With Voltmeter; 12V outlet for misc. stuff; Spyderpops Full View Mirror Turn Signals; Large Brake Pedal; Kott Grilles; Large Mud Flap; BajaRon 3 Piece Sway Bar, Last But Not Least, Kuhmo Rear Rire, Vedrestien Fronts.
    2017 RT-S , Brake pedal extender is twice the size of the stock pedal. Champagne Metallic

Spyder Garage

Default Next year

Donna and I really missed this year but are looking forward to being there next year. Our back surgeries were successful and we should be all healed up for next year. We look forward to Spyderquest all year long and missed it greatly this year. We'll be there next year. Looking forward to the announcement of the dates and we'll book the hotel as soon as we can.

Rick

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by rhinozxq View Post
    Donna and I really missed this year but are looking forward to being there next year. Our back surgeries were successful and we should be all healed up for next year. We look forward to Spyderquest all year long and missed it greatly this year. We'll be there next year. Looking forward to the announcement of the dates and we'll book the hotel as soon as we can.

Rick

We missed you and Donna glad your back surgeries went well. See you next year. My room is booked.
    Christine

Spyder Garage

[QUOTE=oldguyinCT;1300035]Hey guys, did you win anything at Farkle Bingo? Val & I sure hope to be there next year, we really missed seeing everyone. I'll be in goo shape by then, am having my right hip replaced on October 11th. (Had the left one done last February). SpyderQuest is a GREAT event, not so big as to be overwhelming, but big enough to offer some good ride choices. Onward![/QUOTE Dwight, yes we did won some things @ Farkle bingo. I won a Tric-led t-shirt, spyders, got a gift certificate ($50.00) & truck organizer/with mirror, and an 1/2 cover.

Deb did won something also. Looking forward to seeing/catching up with you/Val next year @ SQ. I agree with you, SQ is a great event, the size of the event is great also.

Deanna

Gremlin Bell
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Spyder Garage

Mine & Adriens room is booked @ GEL for next year's SQ.

See everyone there!

Deanna

Gremlin Bell
    Ultimate F3 Floorboards
    Sway Bar with Links
    Rolo Laser Alignment
    Half Cover

Spyder Garage

Default Great event

Having only owned my Spyder for a year this was our first Spyder event. I thought the size was just right and very well organized. Hats off to all of those involved. We met a lot of nice people. Don't remember too many names but met others from Maine, Canada, Massachusetts etc. Had a long conversation with Mike(Blueknight911) and met and talked with many of the other vendors. I had a laser alignment done by Netzley Tire. Great couple of guys. Looking forward to going again next year.
    Wayne Bishop

2015 RT-S Special Series
    2017 F3 Limited

Spyder Garage

Default spyder quest

this was my second year and this time the wife came up with me, we had a great time and it was you guys that made it cool . talking to all the vendors and you the attendees . I am looking forward to next year.