Spyder Garage

Default F3-Limited hitch and wiring harness

I wanted to post this thread so others can hopefully save time trying to find answers for a hitch and wiring harness for the F3-Limited.

I learned in my search that a hitch that fits the RT will fit the F3s, F3-T and F3-L. It will not fit a F3. The body style is a little different on the F3.

The wiring harness for the F3-L was a little difficult to find. I could find it for the F3-S and F3-T but not for the F3-L and I am very mechanically challenged so I wasn't going to take a chance and order one for a F3-T hoping it would work for the F3-L. Anyway I did finally find one from ElectricalConnection.com (I learned that from another post and a lot of searching) They are one of the SpyderLovers vendors. I did have to call and talk to them because it wasn't listed on their website yet. They were really helpful with getting me set up. Couldn't ask for better customer service!

So anyway the hitch cost $206.00 and the harness will be about $140.00 or so with shipping.

I am happy now until the next farkle OCD attack hits

2016 F3-L Special Series Triple Black
    August 25, 2016

2014 ST-Limited
    July 2, 2014

"Just going down that long lonesome highway" and now REALLY loving every minute!!

Spyder Garage

Glad that all worked out for you! I used a Lumina trailer and I had to wire the Square connector to a Flat connector for the lights.

Chris

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by AppleSpyder View Post
    I wanted to post this thread so others can hopefully save time trying to find answers for a hitch and wiring harness for the F3-Limited.

I learned in my search that a hitch that fits the RT will fit the F3s, F3-T and F3-L. It will not fit a F3. The body style is a little different on the F3.

The wiring harness for the F3-L was a little difficult to find. I could find it for the F3-S and F3-T but not for the F3-L and I am very mechanically challenged so I wasn't going to take a chance and order one for a F3-T hoping it would work for the F3-L. Anyway I did finally find one from ElectricalConnection.com (I learned that from another post and a lot of searching) They are one of the SpyderLovers vendors. I did have to call and talk to them because it wasn't listed on their website yet. They were really helpful with getting me set up. Couldn't ask for better customer service!

So anyway the hitch cost $206.00 and the harness will be about $140.00 or so with shipping.

I am happy now until the next farkle OCD attack hits
    Thats were my brother and i got ours mine is not here yet takes about 10 days to manufacture ours is a 4 plus ground post his works great

New Orleans Westbank - Belle Chasse, La 70037
    Spyder Garage

Default Trailerhitch etc also sells an axel bolt hitch and harness

Did you check with Trailerhitch etc.? They are in Canada and their web site is not very helpful but they sell a hitch which is similar to the one you have that works with the axel bolt not just the finder frames as "Can Am Accessories" does. They also sell the light harness with it for about the same price.