Spyder Garage

Default coast to coast seat

Has anyone tried upgrading to the coast to coast seat ? I am thinking about upgrading to something more comfy for both the rider and passenger but I only want to do this once .... any ideas ??

Spyder Garage

Default coast to coast seat

With a Russel Day Long you won't go too wrong; and no I'm not Chinese!!!
    All the great movements in the world began with a cup of coffee!

2018 F3-T

My mods: Can am Trailer hitch, USB and 12 volt power outlets, Gustason windshield, Bead rider seat cushion, battery harness for electric gear and battery tender, Time out trailer.
    2018 F3-T , Pearl White

Spyder Garage

I have the leather Coast to Coast and don't really notice much difference.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Spyder Garage

I tried both the Coast to Coast and Cannonball on my F3-L and found very little difference to stock, but everyone is different, Cobra. If you only want to do the swap once, Igetaround has offered the perfect solution. I, too, am on a Russell Day long. It is custom built to your size and required seating position, with small side wings that provide support in the right places.

Pete
    Harrington, Australia

2021 RT Limited
    Setup for Tall & Big.... 200cm/6'7", 140kg/300lbs, 37"inleg.

HeliBars Handlebars
    Brake rubber removed to lower pedal for easier long leg/Size 15 EEEEW boot access.
    Ikon (Aussie) shocks all round.
    Russell Daylong seat 2” taller than stock (in Sunbrella for Aussie heat & water resistance)
    Goodyear Duragrip 165/60 fronts (18psi) - provides extra 1/2” ground clearance.
    Kenda Kanine rear.
    2021 RT Limited , Brake pedal rubber removed for ease of accessing pedal with size 15 boots. Red

Spyder Garage

Default Thanks

Thank you for the replies :-) After talking with a few of you I have ordered the gel insert from Motorcycle Dave. I have heard some really good things about it and I have talked to Dave a few times and he seems to really know what he is talking about. For less than a hundred bucks I am going to give it a shot. If these don't do what I want I will wait until Ultimate finishes developing the F3 seat. I had one of those on my RT and liked it.