Spyder Garage

Default F3 OEM Accessories

Are there any online parts distributors that carry F3 OEM accessories? I have checked several of them that carry Can Am Spyder OEM accessories, but none of them have the F3 listed. They have every other Spyder model listed except the F3. Is there anywhere I can order from besides BRP or a dealer?

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Look on the homepage all of the vendors are listed there and most of them have accessories for the F3
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by SpyderAnn01 View Post
    Look on the homepage all of the vendors are listed there and most of them have accessories for the F3
    I've been thru the ones on the home page. They are mostly aftermarket. The dealers on the home page that show F3 OEM accessories have the same prices as BRP. I am looking for somewhere that has better pricing. Even my dealer has better pricing, but they are an hour and a half drive each way. That is why I am wanting to order online.

Spyder Garage

Do a search on ebay and include OEM in the search. Ive seen a trend of BRP dealers resorting to ebay to sell items and they are priced fairly. Youre not going to find oem accessories at 50% off regardless of who is selling them, but there are some fair sellers out there.

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    Are there any online parts distributors that carry F3 OEM accessories? I have checked several of them that carry Can Am Spyder OEM accessories, but none of them have the F3 listed. They have every other Spyder model listed except the F3. Is there anywhere I can order from besides BRP or a dealer?
    I have had some luck with these guys in the past. Not discounted much but usually saves you at least a few dollars on most stuff. You just need to know the BRP part number to search with.

http://www.powersportswarehouse.com/

Spyder Garage

Thanks! I'll check out both of those. I'm not looking for ridiculous discounts, but I don't want to pay MSRP plus shipping when I can order from my dealer at 10% - 15% off and no shipping cost. The problem is finding 3 hours to drive there and back to pick up the parts I order. I normally order from cheapcycleparts or partzilla for my other bikes. Both sites are slightly cheaper than MSRP and often include free shipping for orders over a certain amount. Just looking for a similar site for the F3T.

If anyone one has any other suggestions not already listed, please post them up.

Thanks again to those that have already posted some suggestions!

Very Active Member
    Spyder Garage

Sorry I didn't understand what you were looking for. If you have a BRP part number you can google it to find the best price.
    2017 F3T-SM6 Squared Away Mirror Wedgies & Alignment
    2014 RTS-SM6 123,600 miles Sold 11/2017
    2014 RTL-SE6 8,600 miles
    2011 RTS-SM5 5,000 miles
    2013 RTS-SM5 burned up with 13,200 miles in 13 weeks
    2010 RTS-SM5 59,148 miles
    2010 RT- 622

Spyder Garage

You can also try pricing up on powersports warehouse, printing the page and taking it to your local dealer to see if they'll price match.

Worked for me in Florida at Central Florida Powersports. They took 25% right off and barely batted an eyelid, I had to pay the state tax though. I bought heated grips and 2 up rear shock.
    | 2015 F3-S | Heated Grips | USB Ports | RAM X-Grip | RT Sway Bar | '2 Up' Rear Shock | SHAD Bag Kit | Oxford Aqua 50 Dry Bag | BRP Rider Backrest |

Spyder Garage

Make the trip to your Dealer, or ask them to ship to you. Dealers need the custom, and we need the Dealers to
    be around when we need them.
    We now have His and Hers Spyders.
    Current Spyder, 2015 F3 Steel Black, Passenger Backrest, Blue Ridge Screen with Xcreen Extention, Akrapovic Muffler, Attitude Handlebars, Blades front rims, RT Swaybar,
    Her Spyder 2011 Magnesium RSS Sportrack and Backrest, Comfort Seat, Grip Puppies, 3.5 inch Riser Bars, Wespyd Signature Swaybar. Hindle Muffler, Godiva Screen, Hiway Pegs Can Am Panniers

Previous Spyders
    2013 ST SM5
    2011 RSS
    2010 RS
    2015 F3 , Black with Blue Graphics

Spyder Garage

If your dealer will give you a decent discount buy from them. It's going to cost you either in time and gas or shipping from him or someone you don't know and wont be servicing your Spyder.

Happy TRAils/NSD
    Paul

2012 RT L
    AMA 25 years Life Member
    TRA
    PGR
    Rhino Riders Plate #83
    Venturers #78
    TOI

2012 Spyder RT L , Baja Ron Plugs and wires Lava Bronze

Spyder Garage

The last time any of my bikes (including ATV's) have seen the inside of a dealership was the day I bought them. Short of a factory recall, they never will. I don't have 3 hours to kill driving to the dealership every time I want an accessory or need a part. I always shop around for the bikes I want and I don't mind traveling to get the best deal when it saves me several thousand dollars. I bought my M109R in Romney, WV, I bought my 2 Grizzlys in Latrobe, PA, I bought my Magnum and 2 KFX90 ATV's for the grandkids in Woodbridge, VA, and I was lucky enough to find a deal good enough to not make it worth traveling or shipping the F3T up in Fredericksburg, VA. I have no dealer loyalty because I have never received any loyalty from a dealer. I have always attempted to give my business to the local dealers here in town. They refuse to deal on the price of their bikes tho, so I go elsewhere. They want MSRP or nothing and are willing to let serious customers walk out the door. As an example, the local Yamaha dealer wanted MSRP on a Grizzly 700 that was 2 model years old. I went in and talked to them 3 times. The third time was with cash in hand for 2 bikes. I told them the OTD price I was quoted and showed them the paperwork from the other dealer. I told them they didn't have to match the deal. Just get close enough that it wasn't worth the 10 hour round trip to Latrobe, PA pulling an enclosed trailer with my Diesel truck back when diesel was over $4 a gallon. They said the best they could do was a $300 rebate. I drove 10 hours and saved well over $3000 on the 2 bikes. Then they want $200 - $300 for oil changes at the dealership that you have to wait anywhere from 2-4 week for... No thanks! I can do it my self thank you very much!!! To top it all off, it will end up being some young kid working on your bike. You end up with a stripped out drain plug, or they over or under fill with oil. Lots of stories out there on this type of thing happening all the time. Seen it a few times myself with friends I ride with.

Stealerships are nothing more than a middle man between the manufacturer and the consumer. If you are at all mechanically inclined, have a service manual, and online access to the parts you need, there is no need for a dealership beyond the purchase of your bike. I realize there are some good dealers out there. I don't mind giving them my business. Unfortunately, none of them are close to where I live. Most of the online parts distributers are owned by dealerships that get it. The others are owned by aftermarket part companies such as cruiser customizing owns cheapcycleparts, and partzilla is owned by a dealership in NY if I remember correctly. Most have their prices for accessories at around 10% off and are willing to price match if you find it cheaper somewhere else. cheapcycleparts offers free shipping over $99 or $199 most of the time. Even when they don't, they have reasonable shipping rates. That is why I am looking for somewhere similar to buy accessories. The dealership where I bought the F3T said they are willing to ship parts to me, but they first have to order them and get them in before they can ship it. They will not drop ship anything and they don't normally ship parts, so their shipping rates are outrageous! It ends up negating the discount, and in come cases, cost more than it would to order direct from the manufacturer.

I'll probably just call cheapcycleparts with the part numbers from the BRP catalog when I'm ready to place an order. They have always done me right in the past. They carry Spyder parts and accessories. For some reason, they just don't list the F3T in their accessories section of their site. I'm sure they can get whatever I need / want tho.
    Last edited by Poseidon; 08-24-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Spyder Garage

After typing my last post, the very next thread I clicked on I read this...

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...=1#post1294329

Kind of proves my point! If anyone should know how much oil to put in our machines, it should be the dealer.