SpyderLovers Sponsor scooterexpress's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

Default setting up at wing ding grapevine,tx day 1,2 then show days 8/30-9/2

ok ill use this thread for the entire week. well I can say that day one was a total mess and guess who held up the move-in it was the same person who held up spyderfest move in? that's right ultimate seats again bottoming out we got the staging area at 11:00am and finally at 2:30 was allowed to drive up and unload but you were not allowed to drive in had to unload at loading dock. not to many vendors were there for the first day but today will be another nightmare i'll take some pictures today to give you all an idea what this looking like the convention center is huge,and they will be allowing ev1 to ride there bikes inside to the vendors space so no pushing here which is nice. heres all the pictures that I took while working this event which turned out bad financial wise big loss considering there was about 3k people there they were extremely tight with the spending I wasn't the only vendor that wished they never attended but hey only 10mi from the house I thought what the heck see if I listen to my thoughts again..lol you will see some vendors we all now from spyderfest.i talked to quite a few other vendors that I thought would fit into spyderfest hopefully they will come.

SAM_0689.jpgSAM_0690.jpgSAM_0691.jpgSAM_0692.jpgSAM_0693.jpg
    Last edited by scooterexpress; 09-02-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage
    Last edited by scooterexpress; 09-02-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Tall flag mount, spyderpops skid plate & stainless steel screen mesh, airhawk adjustable cushion, raised white lettered tires.

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

Spyder Garage

SAM_0715.jpgSAM_0716.jpgSAM_0717.jpgSAM_0718.jpgSAM_0719.jpg the pictures with the spyder here is from tyler,tx and he does that graphic dipping really hoping he'll will come to be a part of spyderfest since his wife owns this f3.
    Last edited by scooterexpress; 09-02-2017 at 02:49 PM.

Spyder Garage

SAM_0720.jpgSAM_0721.jpg heres sara tattooing her trailer she also suffered here as many of us did
    Last edited by scooterexpress; 09-02-2017 at 02:52 PM.

Spyder Garage

Great pictures.

Currently Owned: 2019 F3 Limited, 2020 F3 Limited: SOLD BOTH LIMITEDS in October of 2023.

Previously : 2008 GS-SM5 (silver), 2009 RS-SE5 (red), 2010 RT-S Premier Editon #474 (black) 2011 RT A&C SE5 (magnesium) 2014 RTS-SE6 (yellow)

MY FINAL TALLY: 7 Spyders, 15 years, 205,500 miles

IT HAS BEEN A LONG, WONDERFUL, AND FUN RIDE.
    2020 F3L , Magma Red