Spyder Garage

Default Trailering F3-T and Harley?

So we have gotten to the point where long trips on our bikes are no longer an option. It looks like the next step is to trailer them to long distance destinations. The wife has her F3-T and I have my Harley Road King. Looking for trailer recommendations that would accommodate them. I have looked into getting an open utility trailer with a ramp but would rather put them in an enclosed trailer. Anybody currently doing that and what are you using?
    Thanks for your help.

Spyder Garage

Any 16 ft trailer should work. Torsion axle will ride better. Enclosed will cargo trailer will cost more than a utility trailer or car hauler. Ramp extension and low deck help loading/unloading. I like a wood floor. Makes putting tie downs ect in allot easier. Tandem axle trailer will ride better. electric breaks are a must.

Side note. MO seems to have a large number of trailer manufacturers. You should have no issues finding one!
    BKMNI
    RWP!
    2018 F3 Limited
    Intense Red Pearl

2015 Harley Davidson
    FLRT "Freewheeler"
    Vivid Black

2018 F3 Limited Dark , Stock Intense Red Pearl

Spyder Garage

I found a great distributor/manufacturer in St. Louis called Amazing Trailers. They carry other brands but can custom make a utility trailer or car hauler to your specifications. I liked the quality I saw in their builds and standard equipment.
    I ordered an 18' tandem axle utility. That way when I am ready to get off the Harley I can put 2 Spyders on it. It has brakes on both axles and a bi-fold gate to cut down on wind drag. The way they are manufactured makes them 2" lower than a normal utility trailer so I didn't get a dove tail. They are painting it to match my truck.
    I also plan on getting an Anderson weight distributing hitch.

Spyder Garage

I have a Wells Cargo 7.5' x 14' V-nose Low Hauler that I put a Big Dog Mastiff and my F3L in it with plenty of room.
    Attached Images Attached Images