Spyder Garage

Default Black RT Limited seat and backrest LIKE NEW

Hey , my Tucson area Spyder Ryder friends...been out of the loop since we sold our Lava Bronze RT Limited...we still have the original black seat and back rest. $100 for both...this is like new..we switched to a tan seat right after getting it. Please give me a call before it goes on ebay or CL....520-221-ten 98 anytime willing to meet and deliver within reason Mike

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyspots View Post
    Hey , my Tucson area Spyder Ryder friends...been out of the loop since we sold our Lava Bronze RT Limited...we still have the original black seat and back rest. $100 for both...this is like new..we switched to a tan seat right after getting it. Please give me a call before it goes on ebay or CL....520-221-ten 98 anytime willing to meet and deliver within reason Mike
    Yes will take it. Sent you a text. Hope you get text's

Spyder Garage

Default Black RT limited saet and passenger backrest LIKE NEW! $150 OBO

Still have the seat...ALSO have a pair of NIB (new in the wrapper) CORBIN tan passenger armrests with instructions...$135 (new today they are over $350!!) text or call Mike 520-975-6 one 59

Spyder Garage

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyspots View Post
    Still have the seat...ALSO have a pair of NIB (new in the wrapper) CORBIN tan passenger armrests with instructions...$135 (new today they are over $350!!) text or call Mike 520-975-6 one 59
    Do you have photos? Do you know if it will fit a 2010 RT? Do you know what it would cost to ship to NY?
    2010 RTSM5

2010 RTSM5 , stock Stock Silver

Spyder Garage

So far, all the RT seats are interchangeable with other RT's Zip, so it doesn't matter what year it is, it'll fit!
    2013 RT Ltd Pearl White

Ryde More, Worry Less!