Registered Users
    Spyder Garage

Default spyder RS seems like it is running on one cylinder.

I just bought my new 2016 Spyder RS and went on a 2100 mile trip through Colorado and it ran perfect. Came home and parked it. Went to ride it the next day and it sounds like it is running on one cylinder. Sputters, no power and dealer cannot figure out what is wrong. Codes are all ok. Any ideas??? It has only 3100 miles on it. Thanks. Peggy

Spyder Garage

Angry What a dealer????

THe dealer can't diagnose a motor problem on a new ?????????? I don't want to assume anything but: Is the dealer a Can Am dealer?? Does he have BUDs system?? and know how to use it. Your bike is under warrantee, right???

Ideas:

Bad gas

Loose connection at a fuse, battery, computer( ECU ) handlebar switches, kick stand lockout switch.

Get Can Am involved as a competent dealer should be able to fix a vehicle he sold to you. You may have to get pushy.

Good luck and keep us updated,

Kaos
    Kaos----- Gone but not forgotten.

2014 RTS in Circuit Yellow, farkle-ing addiction down to once every few months. ECU FLASH IS GREAT.
    2014 RTS , Circuit Yellow

Spyder Garage

YOUR KIDDING RIGHT

FIND NEW DEALER. SORT OF LIKE OUR DEALERS WANT THE MONEY AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW ****

Spyder Garage

When i had a '11RS it was running on 1 cyl. as the ECM went out so no power was going to Cyl.2, i had BEST Warrenty so $50.and i was back up. Lots of codes,don't remember them but it should show them if you don't turn off b4 you get them,once off and only BUDS can retrive them
    2015 RT White,Tj's Dash mount,Rivco's Duel Flag Holder,SealsFloorBoards(Pups),Custom Dynamics fender lights(R/W)Bajaron's Swaybar & links,Lamonster's LED headlights,lidlox.Wiredux A-arm driving lights(upper&lower)FOBO TPMS system,Spyerpops lighted bumpskid,Foom handgrips.
    tobor9@me.com