Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Spyder Garage

Default If you are intersted PLEASE PM me!!

OK folks here you go... First of all it was very nice to talk to you today Kurt, I am looking forward to finally meeting some folks.. Lets discuss members first here is what I have the people are the
    FOR SURE LIST: xpeschon, coolmachine, SSG Bean, Captainryder, Mo Lee, bmwgene, irish2themax and spyderbitten
    Here is the POSSIBLES: GaryTheBadger, Teacherbob, Spyder in KS and kcmess...... Is this all correct??
    SEE BELOW FOLKS:
    13th of June 2009
    9:00 am Meet at Shoney’s American Lebanon MO. (Breakfast 1015 S. Jefferson ST)
    10:00am After breakfast we will move to the Harley Shop in Lebanon for Registration (need not register ON LINE, you can do this at the site) for USO Run.
    NOON: The USO Run will begin from Lebanon Mo to St. Roberts MO. (Apprx 45 minute run through Lebanon and on to I-44 exit off at Buckhorn and procede through Waynesville and St.Roberts MO)
    AFTER THE RIDE THE COMMANDING GENERAL WILL GIVE A QUICK BRIEF THANKING ALL AND A MEAL AFTER WORDS.
    3:00pm (?) We will then backtrack to Lebanon, MO, turn north at Lebanon, and travel to Bennett Springs State Park for a site seeing attraction headed up by Kurt. (Appx. 1 hour ride)
    4:30pm (?) We will then travel toUS 54 entering Camdenton, MO and on into Lake of the Ozarks where we will be spending the night..

See Below
    NOTE 1:SO ANY ONE WANTING TO COME A DAY EARLY IF YOU MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS AT THE LAKE OF THE OZARKS YOU WILL BE GOOD TO GO-----That Saturday morning it’s about an hour’s drive to link up with the rest of us on Saturday morning at Shoney’s.
    NOTE 2: Kurt is going to due a RECON on the many different Hotels this week-end and will publish his results and we can go from there, I would recommend that we all stay at the same Hotel however its entirely up to you folks, so STAY TUNED FOR THE HOTEL RESULTS..
    We will then all settle in the hotel for about an hour just to get situated and relax a minute… Possible gather at the pool area-/-lobby area and socialize as well
    7:00pm (?) As a group we will decide on where we are going to eat Supper at. This will be a restaurant type activity and get to know one another.. I figure a little introduction and background by each one of us.. Should be fun..
    Options after Supper: We can go for a little cruise in and around Lake of the Ozarks and check out some of the night lights then go back to the hotel OR we can just travel back to the hotel after Supper—We will make the call again as a group..
    Sunday June 14th
    8:00 am Check out and get some Breakfast and then possible tour a interesting place about 25 minutes from Lake of the Ozark call Ha Ha Tonka State Park:
    http://www.mostateparks.com/hahatonka.htm
    After this attraction we will then say FAREWELL and head on home… Should be around Noon on Sunday.
    (?) = Just a estimated time of course, I'm sure you all understand
    xpeschon 573-528-0296 Call if you need

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/s...858#post100858

Very Active Member GaryTheBadger's Avatar
    Spyder Garage

You can remove me from the "Possibles" list, won't be able to make it.
    Enjoying now: 2015 Spyder F3 SE6, 1970 Indian MM-5A, 1972 Suzuki RV90J Rover, 2017 Indian Chieftain (wife's)
    Wish-I-had-kept-them: 2008 Spyder GS SE-5, 1967 Shelby GT500 w/Paxton supercharger, 1972 DeTomaso Pantera, 1991, 1992 & 2001 Acura NSX's, 2012 V-Star 950 Tourer, various 2-, 3- and 4-wheelers
    2015 F3 SE6 , White - The fastest color!